Opinion on Vaishnavi Rathnam Project in Jalahalli ?

Vaishnavi Rathnam seems to be in a very good area , 4KM from Yeshwanthpur RS and 6 kms from Iskcon.

Project is also very near NH4 and in the vicinity of 3-4 Metro stations which will be coming up during Phase 3 & Phase 4 of metro project.

Its close to an industrial area , but not well inside. Any detrimental effect due to the same ?

Rate ~2500/SqFt
Anyone comments on the builder & the project ??
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey,

I'm also looking at this project. The main factor that may go against it is the proximity (half a km) to Peenya industrial area which is crowded. But I feel the advantages outweigh this. This is the best-priced project that I could find with such great connectivity (road connectivitiy is already there, via NH4, or via NICE corridor and metro connectivity is imminent by 2012). There are high profile developers (Prestige Kensington, Brigade Courtyard, Sobha Beryl) in nearby areas too. Any thoughts on this developer will be highly appreciated. I have seen another of their projects at RMV 2nd stage (Vaishnavi Splendour, almost complete), and the construction quality there seems decent and also on time.
    CommentQuote
  • Although i could not get much comments about the builder , I feel they are doing a very good job in the market. All their 3 model flats were top notch.

I too believe that this is the best priced project considering commuting/location factors , although the industrial area might have a small detrimental effect.

I am planning to book one . Did anyone negotiate a good price ?
    CommentQuote
  • i am also looking out 4 this project, todays rate is 2575, did any boby has done booking?
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to buy a 3 BHK

Hi all,

I am interested in buying a 3BHK apartment with METRO Connectivity and under a budget of 80 lakhs. My wife works Brigade World Tade Center.

I had recently chanced upon visiting this property and it looks good and fits under my budget and requirements. Is there anything i have to look out for? Can i get any feedback from others who know anything about this property.

What are the other options I have in and around this belt. I am looking to move in immediately.

Thanks and regards
    CommentQuote