I purchased sites from Aishwarya Homes more than 1 year ago in Grand Citi near Bangalore International Airport paid an advance of 10 lakhs but still not gotten the sites registerd in my name. The reason they say is delay in BIAAPPA Approval. If anyone has bought or could help me take decission on to whether I should take back my money or continue to trust them will be greately appreciated.
Thanks
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear friend,

In today's RE market condition, better to get back the money, if at all the seller is willing to give it so easily on your request. They may drag and drag.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • I doubt if you will get the money back very soon, at least not easily. In today's times 'Cash is the King'. All realtors and every other industry, including banks, has a cash crunch.

I will suggest you start consulting a lawyer parallely and continue negotiating with the builder to get back the money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Susan
    I purchased sites from Aishwarya Homes more than 1 year ago in Grand Citi near Bangalore International Airport paid an advance of 10 lakhs but still not gotten the sites registerd in my name. The reason they say is delay in BIAAPPA Approval. If anyone has bought or could help me take decission on to whether I should take back my money or continue to trust them will be greately appreciated.
    Thanks

Susan,

Getting money back from Aishwarya Homes / Presidency group is very very tough task. I had booked site at their New County project in Bidadi in Nov 2007 & requested for money back in May 2008 & still not got it. They boldly tell they don't have any money to give you. Better to apply for & take legal action parallely. All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Susan,

Even i have purchased site at Aishwarya Grand Hill and facing same problem.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy plot in Aishwarya homes Grand hill project, can you please describe the problem you are facing with this project
    CommentQuote
  • same here mam i got cheated with 6 lakhs in bidadi site, now they are not getting approvals and they are not even attending calls.....please gather more customers so that we can take this issue to concern authorities....thanks
    CommentQuote
  • No response on Aishwarya grand Citi

Even i had purchased along with my friend 2 sites in Grand Citi and paid 6 lakhs amount in 2007 august.Till now they tell it cant be done and take in grand hill with current price.I think who all got cheated with grandciti should come together and plan for an action on how to complain authorities beyond legal action.please post similar persons having cheated by aishwarya homes.
    CommentQuote
  • Its much better to gherao the builder and try to take out whatever possible.This project will be hanging like this for another 2 years .
    CommentQuote
  • Hello ,

I am planning to buy a site in Grand hill. I have already paid the advance amount through check, and yet to receive the agreement of sale. Please advice me whether to proceed or not
    CommentQuote
  • This builder is big cheat. If you can avoid, don't go for it. There are hundreds of people struggling to get their plot or money back from this builder.

Originally Posted by muralia
    Hello ,

I am planning to buy a site in Grand hill. I have already paid the advance amount through check, and yet to receive the agreement of sale. Please advice me whether to proceed or not
    CommentQuote
  • GrandHill doing good

Hi feel that Grandhill is almost sold out now, and has clear titles.
    The issue is with the Grand Citi proj, which has been struck becoz of BIAPPA approval.

But the development at GrandHill is worrying me :(.
    The plots looks deserted and roads are not constructed yet. Even the electricity connection is not yet put up.
    ~Ravindra
    CommentQuote