Aishwarya Homes

Last updated: March 28 2011
11 | Posts
5359 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aishwarya Homes

I purchased sites from Aishwarya Homes more than 1 year ago in Grand Citi near Bangalore International Airport paid an advance of 10 lakhs but still not gotten the sites registerd in my name. The reason they say is delay in BIAAPPA Approval. If anyone has bought or could help me take decission on to whether I should take back my money or continue to trust them will be greately appreciated.
    Thanks

Re : Aishwarya Homes

Dear friend,

In today's RE market condition, better to get back the money, if at all the seller is willing to give it so easily on your request. They may drag and drag.

ks2071746

Comment

I doubt if you will get the money back very soon, at least not easily. In today's times 'Cash is the King'. All realtors and every other industry, including banks, has a cash crunch.

I will suggest you start consulting a lawyer parallely and continue negotiating with the builder to get back the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Susan View Post
        I purchased sites from Aishwarya Homes more than 1 year ago in Grand Citi near Bangalore International Airport paid an advance of 10 lakhs but still not gotten the sites registerd in my name. The reason they say is delay in BIAAPPA Approval. If anyone has bought or could help me take decission on to whether I should take back my money or continue to trust them will be greately appreciated.
        Thanks
        Susan,

Getting money back from Aishwarya Homes / Presidency group is very very tough task. I had booked site at their New County project in Bidadi in Nov 2007 & requested for money back in May 2008 & still not got it. They boldly tell they don't have any money to give you. Better to apply for & take legal action parallely. All the best.

Comment

Hi Susan,

Even i have purchased site at Aishwarya Grand Hill and facing same problem.

Comment

I am planning to buy plot in Aishwarya homes Grand hill project, can you please describe the problem you are facing with this project

Comment

same here mam i got cheated with 6 lakhs in bidadi site, now they are not getting approvals and they are not even attending calls.....please gather more customers so that we can take this issue to concern authorities....thanks

Comment

No response on Aishwarya grand Citi

Even i had purchased along with my friend 2 sites in Grand Citi and paid 6 lakhs amount in 2007 august.Till now they tell it cant be done and take in grand hill with current price.I think who all got cheated with grandciti should come together and plan for an action on how to complain authorities beyond legal action.please post similar persons having cheated by aishwarya homes.

Comment

Its much better to gherao the builder and try to take out whatever possible.This project will be hanging like this for another 2 years .

Comment

Hello ,

I am planning to buy a site in Grand hill. I have already paid the advance amount through check, and yet to receive the agreement of sale. Please advice me whether to proceed or not

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X