Sort by :
Filter by :
- They are very good builders. earlier name was SJR. I am not sure about the location. did you got any price quotation yet ?CommentQuote0Flag
- i didnt get much review. but i booked in SJR bren woods for 3K per sq ft.CommentQuote0Flag
- what is the rate you gotCommentQuote0Flag
- 56L for 3BHK including registration....CommentQuote0Flag
- Any review for property or location? It seems that the project pre-launched at 3190 and is not at 2890?CommentQuote0Flag
- Has anyone visited the site of this project? I think it's underdeveloped now.. how is the potential, say 2 years from now?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by hegdeprasHas anyone visited the site of this project? I think it's underdeveloped now.. how is the potential, say 2 years from now?
To say that its underdeveloped is an understatement, I had visited this place and felt its way too remote.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by allwynTo say that its underdeveloped is an understatement, I had visited this place and felt its way too remote.
- Bren Wood Registration
I am interested in buying apartment at Bren woods.
Could any one please tell me, how is Bren's registration process.
I heard from one of my friend that the apartment registration is not done on the government stamp paper, rather done on Bren's letter head.
Please if you have any information do let me know, Since I know many other builders for them all the apartment sale related papers are on Stamp papers not on company's letter heads.
- Bren Woods
I am visiting the site this weekend. I will check the booking process and the stanp paper concern of yours.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello Deep,
I have booked my apt there, Yes you are right the initial draft of agreement is done on Bren's letter head. After that they will fill all details on government stamp paper and get it signed.
I am yet to receive the signed government stamp paper. There is nothing wrong in it. You can go for the deal.CommentQuote1Flag
- Bren Woods
Hello Sir (Reetesh & OmMishra),
Thank you so much for your reply :)
I will be wait update from your end.
- Hi Om,
Thanks for the info. I am planning to book a flat in Bren woods along with my friend. Since we will be booking how much discount can we expect? Also, the service Tax and VAT charges, in the payment looks on the higher side. We will visit them tomorrow and discuss the points above. Please provide your contact details so that we can discuss. Thanks.
- Bren Woods
Current Price is apx 3270/sqft. 2 BHK on ground floor will cost you around 45L including every thing. They are charging 50/- for floor rise. For As far as discount is concerned that depends on your negotiation skills. I booked it during pre-launch stage so no chance for negotiation for me. :) .....
Flats are ranging from 2 BHK 1035-1065 sqft 3BHK 1256-1333 sqft. Mr Satya Narayan B is project en-charge when you visit the site just give him my reference(Om Mishra)(Flat No- C307) he shall help you out with best deal.CommentQuote2Flag
- Thanks Om.:)CommentQuote0Flag