Hi All,

I am planning to buy a property in Whitefield, Immadahalli Road from SSVR Constructions. Can anyone give a review on how the builder is and if there will be an appreciation of the property in coming years in that locality.

Regards,
KM
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • SSVR Urban Flora, Whitefield Immadahalli Main Road, Bangalore

Hi All,

Can anyone give a feedback on the builder SSVR Constructions? Has anyone booked for SSVR Urban Flora in Immadahalli Main Road.

Regards,
    KM
    CommentQuote
  • SSVR Urban Flora, Whitefield Immadahalli Main Road, Bangalore

Hi,
    I have checked the flats in SSVR Urban Flora, and looks good, planning to bye a flat in same.
    Please share some information if anyone have visited this project or booked any flat
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Hi,
    I am also interested to book a flat in SSVR Urban Flora. Please let me know your status of booking. If possible please share your contact details so that we can discuss further.

Thanks,
    tkeswar.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am also interested to book a flat in SSVR Urban Flora. Please let me know your status of booking. If possible please share your contact details so that we can discuss further.

Thanks,
    tkeswar.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Ya we booked a flat in Urban Flora few days back,
    CommentQuote
  • HI,
    am interested in this flat , can u share more info like approvals and rate Quoted ??
    CommentQuote
  • Dont buy property from SSVR Constructions

Dont buy any property from SSVR construction. Builder is absolute fraud and cheater and doesnt keep the promises made durign booking. SSVR Lupine located in Thindlu Main Road has lot of problems and builder has not alloted the car parking and not formed association. Neither he has made DOD. Beware of buying apartment from SSVR Constructions. Builder has some tie up with so called Land Owner and both together creating lot of problems to the residents.

My advice is not to buy any property from this builder. He is absolutely fraud
    CommentQuote
  • for all who booked flats in SSVR Urban Flora, please join this google group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ssvr-urban-flora
    CommentQuote
  • for all who booked flats in SSVR Urban Flora, please join this google group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!fo...vr-urban-flora
    CommentQuote