Last updated: July 26 2013
3 | Posts
1156 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unitech - Uniworld Homes Bangalore

Just curious -
    1. any reason why his property is not discussed that extensively as other projects?
    2. Fail to understand why a property launched in 2011, is still struggling to fulfil phase 1 registrations
    3. The model apts look good, but why aren't the buyers interested in this property, considering phase 1 still has lot of apts which are yet to be booked.
    4. Isn't Unitech a decent name in construction industry in India, or people in BLR don't consider Unitech as a BIG brand?
    5. Is it because of the 2G scam?
    6. Any issue with the land?
    7. Water issues?
    8. Surroundings?
    9. Infrastructure?
    10. Build Quality by the builder?

Seriously, trying to figure out what are the reasons that this apt hasn't sold out phase 1(yet) and construction is so laggard, or is that just my perception?

Re : Unitech - Uniworld Homes Bangalore

Uniworld Homes is a big old project in Bangalore. it have full for Booking so please move here. I am talking about Salarpuria Developers, they have lots of project in Bangalore so please check -

Thanks
    InvestInNest

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser View Post
      Uniworld Homes is a big old project in Bangalore. it have full for Booking so please move here. I am talking about Salarpuria Developers, they have lots of project in Bangalore so please check -

Thanks
      InvestInNest
      Sorry couldn't make what you are trying to say. Are you saying one should invest in Unitech or Salarpuria and what are the reasons. Any idea on why the sales are low for Unitech?

Comment

Originally posted by pseudo1 View Post
        Sorry couldn't make what you are trying to say. Are you saying one should invest in Unitech or Salarpuria and what are the reasons. Any idea on why the sales are low for Unitech?
        Hi pseudo,

You must be referring tou Uniworld Resorts rather than homes.
        I think the main reason for people not investing here is

a) These are big ticket homes and affordable by few only

b) For people who invest in big ticket homes, the motivation is usually end use .................looks like there are fewer such people in bangalore. If one is looking at making profit, it would be easier done with small size low budget homes rather than big size high budget homes.

c) Unitech is not as popular in south as it is in north.

I dont know about status of the title , legality etc ...........do post in case you come across any news.

Regards,

ganesh

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X