NRI colony

Last updated: February 2 2010
4 | Posts
4108 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRI colony

Hi, I am planning to buy a site in NRI layout (near RM Nagar / KR puram) surroundings. If anybody have some understanding about these areas, can you please give some information like
    1) sq ft rate 2) are there are any issues with the layout/surroundings 3) waht are the documents one should ask for 4) is better to go individual sellers , rather than some real estate agenets ? 5) any general experience which you think should be worth to know. Please help

Thank you
    Narasimha

Re : NRI colony

First of all NRI layout is an unapproved layout. It has got all the problems that you can list. Infact this place is very nearer to bangalore central, but still not developed properly and prices are lower than many far away places!! Think why? think why 10 times!!If you are a first time buyer and doesn't have any knowledge on buying a plot, stay away from these kind of areas. You will loose all your money.Infact same plot is sold to many people which you will come to know once you start constructing your house!!Everyone is a realtor today! Milkman to laydrywala!...My suggestion is to keep away from these kind of realtors. Better invest in approved layout even it costs little more.

Comment

Rajshree Layout - Near Marathahalli Bridge

Thanks a lot Chandu

Even i had slight doubt about the area when i visited.

Do you have any idea about Rajshree layout ? The asking price is around 2000 rs/sq ft . is it worth ? It has DC conversion & BBMP B-Khata.

I had seen the properties in AECS layout, BEML layout. They may come around 3000 to 3200 Rs/ sqft. I was told that these are BDA aprooved layout.

I request to all the members, please share your opinions/experiences about these locations.

Thank you so much
      Best regards
      Narasimha

Comment

I donot have any idea about Rajashree laout. AECS is a good layout. Always Look for DC conversion and Original Khata from BBMP or BDA.The neighbourhood people can give lots of good information on the area. Always talk to people who are residing there for long time. If there are any litigations you will come to know from neighbours. Once you are satisfied about the area, then go for negotiation and get the documents verified by a lawyer.All the best!

Comment

plot at byrathi village off hennur road

Hi - Does anyone know the price per sf for plot at Byrathi village?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X