Dear Friends,

I am new to this forum, I am looking for a 2Bhk/3bhk in Electronic city Banglore

Want to know the insight of Aratt Requizza and GM infinite Projects which one is better??
What should be the realistic price for these projects????

Regards,

Suresh
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • One is a high rise and other is a low rise project.
    Requizza is around 3300/sqft and prelaunch happened a year back, GM ecity is 2850/sqft and prelaunch happened 4 months back .
    When i have inquired last time there are no 2bhks available in requizza and most of the 2bhks are already sold in GM.
    Projects wise both are good,you have to choose based on your requirement.
    There is also one more new project called Metropolis nearyby,go and have a look if you are not so bothered aout vaastu.
    CommentQuote
  • You can also look at Shriram Summit at 3400 psft ..
    If you have specific questions, please do ask.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rameshh for the information

Ya I had words with Aratt developers sales team they told me about this that there are no 2bhks available only 3 BHK flats are available but I have a limited budget..so i am looking only for a 2bhk flat in electronic city only. they told me about another project i.e Aratt Firenza in that 2 bhk flats are available .. Do you have any idea about this?

My wife has a major concern about the directions of house. So we are particular about the direction also specially the entrance and kitchen side :(
    CommentQuote
  • Totaraam..

Can you please give me the other details related to that project..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sureshsha
    Thanks Rameshh for the information

Ya I had words with Aratt developers sales team they told me about this that there are no 2bhks available only 3 BHK flats are available but I have a limited budget..so i am looking only for a 2bhk flat in electronic city only. they told me about another project i.e Aratt Firenza in that 2 bhk flats are available .. Do you have any idea about this?

My wife has a major concern about the directions of house. So we are particular about the direction also specially the entrance and kitchen side :(

When i have checked,aratt firenza all 2bhks are not as per vaastu when i have checked with vaastu consultant in this forum.Main problem with aratt is they wont maintain vaastu ,quality wise they are good.
    CommentQuote
  • Tell me your budget,based on that i will let you know which projects will come into your range
    CommentQuote
  • hello rameshh,
    i am looking for a 2bhk in 40 L (inclusive of all). Please share me the projects that suite my requirement.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all,

I am also looking forward to buy a 2bhk flat in electronic city. My budget is around 45-50 lacs. I am thinking in investing the money in Aratt firenza. please help me out
    CommentQuote
  • Ramesh my budget is around 45-50 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Shriram Summit has 2BHK in the range ~50 lakh..still pre-launch stage...
    You can get something in your budget at Metropolis ( relatively unknown builder) or GM Infinite (I hv bought here for investment purpose)..

Patel Realty has some units available around 45-50 range which are ready to move in. You can hv a look at them..

There are 2,3 bhks ( without amenities) available in Neeladri road opp Ajmera for 30-40 lakh but I would not recommend them...

I have heard the sales have slowed down, so bargain hard :)
    Best of luck
    CommentQuote