Last updated: December 11 2009
4 | Posts
2366 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akrama-Sakrama scheme

Hi friends,

Iam going to buy independent house in hongasandra, bommanahalli. plot size 30*50 . it was under bommanahalli cmc before. now it comes under bbmp. Owner paid betterment charges to Bommanahalli CMC. 2 floors are there. Ground floor 1150sqft built up area, but they have sanction plan for 940sqft. First floor builtup area 1200 sqft, but sanction plan is 940sqft. Ground floor 10 years old and first floor 3.5 years old. Guidance value of the property is Rs.550/sqft. Whether this house comes under Akrama-Sakrama scheme? If comes under Akrama-Sakrama, how much do i need to pay for BBMP? Please help me.

Thank you

Re : Akrama-Sakrama scheme

Originally posted by saravana_thehero View Post
    Hi friends,

Iam going to buy independent house in hongasandra, bommanahalli. plot size 30*50 . it was under bommanahalli cmc before. now it comes under bbmp. Owner paid betterment charges to Bommanahalli CMC. 2 floors are there. Ground floor 1150sqft built up area, but they have sanction plan for 940sqft. First floor builtup area 1200 sqft, but sanction plan is 940sqft. Ground floor 10 years old and first floor 3.5 years old. Guidance value of the property is Rs.550/sqft. Whether this house comes under Akrama-Sakrama scheme? If comes under Akrama-Sakrama, how much do i need to pay for BBMP? Please help me.

Thank you
    AFAIK, if you have paid betterment charges then you dont need to pay when Akrama/Sakrama comes into effect. But I am no expert on this!!

Comment

Originally posted by saravana_thehero View Post
      Hi friends,

Thank you
      hey saravana

can you pls describe what is this Akrama-Sakrama scheme is?

Comment

badmad,

please go through this link.

]http://www.hindu.com/pp/2009/01/31/stories/2009013150680300.htm[/URL]

Comment

thx man! this website was good. clearly explained whats the difference between irregular and unauthorized construction..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X