100s and 100s among you have already paid the advance/booking amount for the following disputed property by hearing the Big Builder’s name associated with the development of the property. Survey numbers of the disputed property under litigation is given below.

These Survey Numbers and the land is in Kasavanahalli Village, off Sarjapur Road area, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore and are disputed properties and currently a Court Case is ongoing – in dispute with a Big Builder:

1. Survey Number 36 of 2 acres 2 guntas

2. SNO. 61 of 0 A 8 G

3. No. 58 of 0 A 30 G

4. No. 40/5 of 0 A 38 G

5. No. 49/2 of 1 A 20 G

6. No. 46/B of 2 A 7 G – carved out of S.No. 46

7. No. 74/4A of 1 A 16 G

8. No. 46 of 1 Acre

9. No. 49/2 of 1 A 20 G

10. No. 39 of 0 A 34 G

11. No. 12/4 of 2 A 10 G

12. No. 59 of 1 A 25 G

13. No. 29/4 of 2
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • which builder is this?
    CommentQuote
  • You may need to verify with the Survey nos.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nandu1
    You may need to verify with the Survey nos.

...........now that is the one big question that all the big people here want the answer!
    CommentQuote
  • Ravikant you are back as Nandu ?
    CommentQuote
  • No Boss. I was reading this article from Ravi's blog and shared here. Thats it. Look at my past history. I am a poor SW engineer :) like most of you.
    CommentQuote
  • This term would have been considered an oxymoron sometime back, but now its so true.

Originally Posted by Nandu1
    poor SW engineer
    CommentQuote
    100s and 100s among you have already paid the advance/booking amount for the following disputed property by hearing the Big Builder’s name associated with the development of the property. Survey numbers of the disputed property under litigation is given below.

These Survey Numbers and the land is in Kasavanahalli Village, off Sarjapur Road area, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore and are disputed properties and currently a Court Case is ongoing – in dispute with a Big Builder:

1. Survey Number 36 of 2 acres 2 guntas

2. SNO. 61 of 0 A 8 G

3. No. 58 of 0 A 30 G

4. No. 40/5 of 0 A 38 G

5. No. 49/2 of 1 A 20 G

6. No. 46/B of 2 A 7 G – carved out of S.No. 46

7. No. 74/4A of 1 A 16 G

8. No. 46 of 1 Acre

9. No. 49/2 of 1 A 20 G

10. No. 39 of 0 A 34 G

11. No. 12/4 of 2 A 10 G

12. No. 59 of 1 A 25 G

13. No. 29/4 of 2

Hi Nandu,
    Does this area come under planning district 316 Varthur ?
    It seems the survey numbers are close to Choodasandra/Amrita engineering col..

-Sumitra-
    CommentQuote
  • Okay, I already received a warning message from Moderator for posting link to Ravikanth's blogs.

I just wanted to let our IREF friends know about this, since this project is somewhere in Hosa road and closer to Amirta Engineering. I am a buyer of one of Hosa road projects and i don't want my project to be the one.

Any idea of these survey numbers? Which area they are falling into this?

Ravikanth mentioned that he is coming with more survey numbers. I am just waiting for him to post in his blog.
    CommentQuote
  • @rajupilla - My guess is you got it right. Let us wait for others input as well.
    CommentQuote
    @rajupilla - My guess is you got it right. Let us wait for others input as well.

One may follow below link for that survey numbers.

THIS LINK IS FOR SURVEY NUMBERS ...NOT FOR MJ PROJECT
    CommentQuote
  • ho MJ project is in trouble ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshh
    ho MJ project is in trouble ?

Should not be.
    First, What is guarantee that above thirteen survey numbers are in trouble.
    Second, MJ's project is not in this list.
    Third, url was given for Survey numbers and not for MJ AZALIYA.
    Fourth, Litigation for a BDA approved building having Commencement Certificate...is very very rare.

NB: Not a builder/broker/agent and Not associated with MJ.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont why ravikanth is making this statement from last 2-3 weeks without naming the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajupilla
    sumitrananda : i differ in this opinion, BDA will not check the legal history of individuals. as a whole site they check like rtc, tippani, khatha, survey, zone, mainly Plans, if anyone meeting the FAR as per rules will get the plan sanction. but will not verify who has signed the mother deed, haw many has to sign , who all are to sign , any minors are there etc has to be checked by land owner to secure himself to secure himself.

litigation may arise if not done the legal properly.

i am not sure which property is this. other than this the big project in the vicinity is Klassic . i am not saying this is the same property which klassic is building but any one who is booking should be careful.

one more project which is coming up is from Saiven, which is coming on the garbage dumping site next to Amrutha hostel. which is even constructed above garbage, there was a big deep pond earlier later filled with garbage and now they completely leveled by filling mud above garbage and constructing apartment above that.

Agreed:)
    CommentQuote
    Okay, I already received a warning message from Moderator for posting link to Ravikanth's blogs.

I just wanted to let our IREF friends know about this, since this project is somewhere in Hosa road and closer to Amirta Engineering. I am a buyer of one of Hosa road projects and i don't want my project to be the one.

Any idea of these survey numbers? Which area they are falling into this?

Ravikanth mentioned that he is coming with more survey numbers. I am just waiting for him to post in his blog.

There was a simpler way of doing it.
    Just disclose the project and builder...and know more about it from others.. and you don't need to copy-paste someone else's blog.

Good luck
    CommentQuote