Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by sanjibonI came across the advertisement for this project. Any views from experts on this project. Is it worth investing?
I am also waiting for someone who has got fair idea of Bangalore real estate marketCommentQuote0Flag
- Very attractive pricing. I have booked one 2bhk.
This one has taken the local market by storm and is selling like hot cakes !CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the price quoted ?CommentQuote0Flag
- May I know the price and the posession date?CommentQuote0Flag
- 1, 2 & 3 bhk units. Priced between 30 to 80 lacs.
Basic price is from 4750 to 5325 per sq ft depending on the unit.
Possession will be 4 years. Location is very good, next to Hulimavu lake.
Phase 1 of same project is in advanced stage of construction.CommentQuote0Flag
- Here is the toll free number of the builder. Please contact directly for availability.
- As per discussion with one of marketting guy, the queens gate does not have wooden flooring and marble tiles. They are providing Vitrified tiles. Also I heard that, while one is booking the flat, spec provided is jus in air. And one would know the exact spec only during agreement sign off. Agreement sign off would happen much later than booking.
So they might have said some spec during booking the flat, but we would know the actauls only during agreement sign offCommentQuote0Flag
- BEWARE of extra charges apart from basic price and maintainance charges..HIRA has high maintainance chargesCommentQuote0Flag
- Almost 25- 30 Lakhs more from the cost of the project indicated.. including parking.. which is being priced at 4.5 Lakhs which is actually illegal per Supreme court rulingCommentQuote0Flag
- Vat & service tax
Hello.. i have been asked to pay vat & service tax.. some 11-12% of total bsp. has anyone been asked n paid so far?CommentQuote0Flag
- is this the same Hiranandani from Mumbai?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am invested in another HIRA project in Bangalore and yes you have to pay VAT and STCommentQuote0Flag
- I got a mailer:
Queensgate is a premium tower in Phase II of the project offering upscale 1, 2 & 3 BHK units with sizes ranging from 595 sq ft to 1693 sq ft.
Approximate 38 acres of development with exquisite landscaped gardens.
Best in the class amenities with a separate sports hall and clubhouse.
Panoramic views of Hulimavu Lake from select apartments.
State of the art revolutionary FTTH (Fiber to the Home) technology.
Phase 2 of Namma Metro project will connect Bannerghatta Road to various key locations in the city.
Pre Launch offer valid for last few bookings!CommentQuote0Flag
- Be careful folks... If I get this right, this one is close to that DLF Westend. I bought one apartment sandwiched between Hiranandani & DLF in 2011. This construction has been going on for years with no end in sight for both the builders..The going rate for this area is about 3500-3800 rupees per square foot currently. When I booked mine, it was 2600 psq foot & Hiranandani was charging 60L for a 2 bhk then, which was almost double to what I paid ( 31 L ).CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gmmumbaiBe careful folks... If I get this right, this one is close to that DLF Westend. I bought one apartment sandwiched between Hiranandani & DLF in 2011. This construction has been going on for years with no end in sight for both the builders..The going rate for this area is about 3500-3800 rupees per square foot currently. When I booked mine, it was 2600 psq foot & Hiranandani was charging 60L for a 2 bhk then, which was almost double to what I paid ( 31 L ).
Which area in Bangalore is good for investment? I am new to Bangalore RE. Thanks,CommentQuote0Flag