Hiranandani Queensgate, House of Hiranandani, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore

Last updated: May 6 2015
16 | Posts
6980 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiranandani Queensgate, House of Hiranandani, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore

I came across the advertisement for this project. Any views from experts on this project. Is it worth investing?

Re : Hiranandani Queensgate, House of Hiranandani, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore

Originally posted by sanjibon View Post
    I came across the advertisement for this project. Any views from experts on this project. Is it worth investing?
    I am also waiting for someone who has got fair idea of Bangalore real estate market

Comment

Very attractive pricing. I have booked one 2bhk.
      This one has taken the local market by storm and is selling like hot cakes !

Comment

What is the price quoted ?

Comment

May I know the price and the posession date?

Comment

1, 2 & 3 bhk units. Priced between 30 to 80 lacs.

Basic price is from 4750 to 5325 per sq ft depending on the unit.

Possession will be 4 years. Location is very good, next to Hulimavu lake.

Phase 1 of same project is in advanced stage of construction.
            Last edited September 18 2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Here is the toll free number of the builder. Please contact directly for availability.

Comment

As per discussion with one of marketting guy, the queens gate does not have wooden flooring and marble tiles. They are providing Vitrified tiles. Also I heard that, while one is booking the flat, spec provided is jus in air. And one would know the exact spec only during agreement sign off. Agreement sign off would happen much later than booking.

So they might have said some spec during booking the flat, but we would know the actauls only during agreement sign off

Comment

BEWARE of extra charges apart from basic price and maintainance charges..HIRA has high maintainance charges

Comment

Almost 25- 30 Lakhs more from the cost of the project indicated.. including parking.. which is being priced at 4.5 Lakhs which is actually illegal per Supreme court ruling

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X