Geown Oasis Villas, Geown Properties, Sarjapur, Bangalore

Last updated: June 6 2019
45 | Posts
16410 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geown Oasis Villas, Geown Properties, Sarjapur, Bangalore

Can anyone share some feedback on Geown Oasis villa projects.
    This is in Off Sarjapur, 4bhk with 2 living room , 2 car parking, servant room etc.
    Lots of amenities and close to 97 Lakh.
    Any one have booked or any feed back on the location.
    Please share
    Last edited June 19 2015, 04:01 PM.

Re : Geown Oasis Villas, Geown Properties, Sarjapur, Bangalore

Saw the plans on their site (Geown : Helping you own property), I guess what you are talking about in 97L + Taxes + Reg would be around 1.2Cr (my guess) would be the 30x35 plot with single car park. Didn't like the floor plans, the rooms are small and with furniture in it it will be barely liveable.

Comment

yaa thats true. Got their price list today
      Villa
      Land Area
      SBA
      Remarks
      Type A
      50’ x 35’ (1750 sft)
      3214 sft
      4 BHK, Double Height Ceiling, Pool, Multiple Family Areas, Servant Room, 2 Car Parks
      Type B
      30’ x 50’ (1500 sft)
      2849 sft
      4 BHK, Double Height Ceiling, Multiple Family Areas, Servant Room, 2 Car Parks
      Type C
      30’ x 45’ (1350 sft)
      2600 sft
      4 BHK, Large Family Areas, Store Room, 2 Car Parks
      Type D
      30’ x 35’ (1050 sft)
      1881 sft
      3BHK, Large Family Areas, 1 Car Park

Type A 1.3cr, B 1.12 C 1.03 D 76L as their basic cost. Then maintanence n all

Did you happen to hear about Saiven properties - cesar Palace?

Comment

Hello All,

Thought of sending you all an update..
        We talked to Geown properties and reviewed the plan with them.. The project is in pre-launch phase and progressing good. The land is already DC converted and the builder is pursuing with the BMRDA approval. I personally verified the land conversion documents. I could not personally visit the site since we are not currently in India. But my Dad and brother visited the place and they seem to be okay with the location and the approach road. The road is not currently pretty wide, but not bad. (I still remember how the roads were when I booked an apartment in N.D Oliva in 2007. That area totally changed today).

We are planning to book Type-A villa there..

pseudo1 – They have different types of villas and the one you are referring to is D type which has lesser sqft. You should be able to get the details in their website. The A, B, C type has bigger rooms and 2 car parks I think..

It looks good to us, location wise and plan wise.. The people seems to be really genuine too.
        [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Let me know if any of you already booked a villa in Geown.
        Last edited October 18 2013, 09:41 PM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

Comment

Originally posted by pthomas View Post
          Hello All,

Thought of sending you all an update..
          We talked to Geown properties and reviewed the plan with them.. The project is in pre-launch phase and progressing good. The land is already DC converted and the builder is pursuing with the BMRDA approval. I personally verified the land conversion documents. I could not personally visit the site since we are not currently in India. But my Dad and brother visited the place and they seem to be okay with the location and the approach road. The road is not currently pretty wide, but not bad. (I still remember how the roads were when I booked an apartment in N.D Oliva in 2007. That area totally changed today).

We are planning to book Type-A villa there..

pseudo1 – They have different types of villas and the one you are referring to is D type which has lesser sqft. You should be able to get the details in their website. The A, B, C type has bigger rooms and 2 car parks I think..

It looks good to us, location wise and plan wise.. The people seems to be really genuine too.
          [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Let me know if any of you already booked a villa in Geown.
          Thanks for the update guys, can anyone update me about the construction status and payment structure/plan for this geown villa property?

Comment

They received the BMRDA approval just few weeks back.. The fencing is almost completed and the villa marking is in progress..

The payment structure is the standard, I dont have it handy. But I had to make 5L for booking and 20%-5L will be at the time of Sale agreement.

You should be able to get more information if you talk to the builder directly.

Comment

We are also looking in this property. But I see lot of negative views about Geown Developers on the net.

Geowns Homestead and Lawnsway , Builder Review, Bangalore

Not sure, on the authenticity of Geown Oasis project. Any comments please ?

Comment

Shalsabihome,

I think any farmland that you buy comes with that risk.. I dont know anyone who bought properties in any of the farm land projects so I cannot comment on that. But I have booked a villa in Geown Oasis and so far it is coming up okay..

Thanks.

Comment

pthomas,

I was going through your other posts... I see for one of your post, wherein you showed interest in Geown Oasis and asked for Feedback.

One member "Damaru" gave you negative feedback on Dec. 8th. But seems like you still went ahead with Geown.

May I know any specific reason that made you go ahead with this decision?

Comment

Came across 2 other projects: Aditi Nataura and Azven Breathe both with premium amenities starting around 1.25Cr+ seems to be superior to Oasis with less than half the price of Bellezea (2.81Cr!)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X