Last updated: September 21 2013
19 | Posts
5536 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Cost Apartments in Bangalore by Builders

Hello All,
    I thank to the core of my heart to all IREF members for providing such useful information about Bangalore RE market and the new constructions, builders, etc.

However, I have not come across any thread of Low cost apartments by Individual Builders in Bangalore. This is the reason of creating this thread.

Many here who are looking apartments for End-use or Investment perspective has constrain of budget more than 40, 50, 60L. I am pretty sure, there are builders who are constructing apartments (G+4) or more in BDA approved layout/area without any major amenities like Club-house, swimming pool, Children-Play area, Badminton/Tennis Play area, etc. They give nice big house 2/3 BHK and Car Parking in Basement/Ground floor. If we see, the construction cost and End use cost becomes so less as there are not amenities and much of Maintenance cost in future. I experience the similar construction in Hyderabad and have seen many in Bangalore as well, however, through IREF, I have never got any information of such builders/constructions.

Benefits:
    a. Low cost apartments
    b. Fast construction (6-8 months)
    c. Less Corpus amount during purchase

Kindly provide information of this builders/construction you might know close to your locality/area so that People gets benefited of the same.

Waiting for experts comments on the same as well if I have missed out anything in my observation. Thank you. Regards - deb

Re : Low Cost Apartments in Bangalore by Builders

hi, i see 144 hits/views, however, no comments/suggestions/updates on this. I believe many members here in IREF forum looks for end use which are budget apartments without much amenities in city like Bangalore. Due to lack of Budget, i had to cancel my booking from Aratt Firenza. I am looking for end use any budget apartment by small apartment which is near completion by another 12-15 months. kindly provide information which forum might have to choose and look for the same. Appreciate your thoughts on this. Thanks.
    Regards
    deb

Comment

what is your budget ? , there are many low cost apartments in neeladri road

Comment

There are a lot of builders and low budget projects. I have visited few in the recent weeks towards the Bangalore South (Off. Bannerghatta road).. Areas around DLF New town have several projects.

Comment

You need to go around your preferred places and talk to the builders directly. I don't think you'll get more info of those apartments here. But there are many getting constructed.

Comment

aratt firenza itself is a low cost one rt?

Comment

Low cost meaning is different for different people,at 2500/sqft price range few months back during prelaunch itself will cost a 2bhk 40L because size of 2bhk is more around 1300sqft

Comment

Thank you dear Rameshh, Cheenzz, kn6305, bngusr for your thoughts.

Aratt Firenza when you say low cost with 2500 sq ft. makes sense, however, the overall cost for the 3BHK apartment (~ 1500 sq.ft) was coming around 50L. My budget is around 35L to max 40L including registration. As kn6305 rightly mentioned, there are many getting started or in verge or completion, only thing is information over internet is very minimal. As i am not currently staying in Bangalore, this is difficult for me to go and search. I appreciate if forum members had already experienced similar builders for their end-use, then a name of the builder will be sufficient for move on.

Thank you all for providing your views on this thread. I will update all if I find anything like that so that it is benefited to others.

regards
                deb

Comment

1500 sqft for 35-40L is very diffcult in bangalore even from a small builder

Comment

look for Mahendra Aarna 1200 sft costing around 43 all inclusive at the pre launch price, do not know if they hiked recently.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X