Price trend in Bangalore EAST

Last updated: January 3 2012
11 | Posts
5864 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price trend in Bangalore EAST

is there any place (like web link/website/ any document) where I can get the approximate Appartment rates in Per/SQFT in Bangalore for different-2 areas.
    I am looking specially in Bangalore EAST and want to know the Per/SQFt price and price trend in different locations.

Is there any one who can help me out please!!!

Re : Price trend in Bangalore EAST

Price list

Its a tought one to properly document the prices and make it relaible..but still i have found one site.. hope this helps..

www.realestatereporter.net/m_pro_rates.asp
    Last edited January 5 2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Which century are you in? The prices in that link seem to belong to some 14th Century!
      In Malleswaram the guideline value itself is around 4000psft for land (not 2k-3k) and actual prices can be as high as 20K psft.

Comment

East bangalore price list

For current price list in East bangalore pls refer this getinvested.blogspot.com/2011/12/current-price-list-of-properties-in.html
        Last edited January 5 2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

I appreciate if people go and post their queries/comments directly on this link:
          getinvested.blogspot.com/2011/11/potential-of-east-bangalore.html
          Last edited January 5 2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

This area is in close proximity to Whitefield, Old Madras Road, Outer Ring Road. Other industrial hubs like Hoskote is also in vicinity. Since currently it is low priced thus putting it in front leaf for development.

Comment

Two big shopping complex is coming near Budigere Cross. Big Bazaar and other one is Hebron Mall. Both will be located between Budigere cross and Pashmina Waterfront.

Comment

Hi - I'm planning to buy Landed property in Bangalore East, preferably in Kasturi nagar, HRBR, Whitefiled or Marathahalli surrounding. Found one in NGEF BDA Layout where rate quoted is 7000/ SQFT. Just want to check whether this one is reasonable rates.

Comment

Around 1.5 yrs back one of my friend sold the house in kasturinagar 30 x 40 BDA site with 1600 sqft of builtup old house for just 5500 per sqft rate. Looking at that it seems like higher to me at this point of time. if its on 2nd main road, it should be okay given that you can use it for commercial too.

Comment

is the road to international airport from budigere cross(which is on krpuram-hoskote national highway) is functional?

can someone tell me whether the above mentioned road on which Brigade exotica, prestige tranquility and Delhi public school are coming up is already ready and functional???

is it a nice tar road or mud road, if its a tar road,is it a double road(100ft)?

thanks in advance for any replies

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X