Last updated: November 15 2014
5 | Posts
1987 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hara Vijaya Heights, Vijaya Enterprises, Kanakpura Road, Bangalore

Fellow Members,

Has anyone here booked the flats at Hara Vijaya Heights, Off Kanakapura Road (Welcome to Vijaya Heights) ?

Need help with the review on this project.

Regards,
    Viv

Re : Hara Vijaya Heights, Vijaya Enterprises, Kanakpura Road, Bangalore

Hi, Though I have not seen any Hara Vijay Projects... I was also interested in this project... Had a discussion with sales folks.. but the rate quoted was bit high for the location & Possession approximately 2 yrs from now... may be they compare with Shoba prices as in the same vicinity... But definitely, both the builders and quality will differ... Hence, we decided on Purva High Crest... again the location is the issue... Hope the nearby approach road will improve by time... The good point is RTM by Feb'14.. almost completed...Price got quit reasonable from a reputed builder and hence we booked there... Hope I have not confused much...

Comment

I have booked here a 3BHK , I found the rates were quite reasonable compared to big builders which was available at minimum 20% premium at that time last september. The builder is quite helpful, always ready to help whenever I had called them unlike big builders who dont bother about your problems once the agreement is done.
      It will be a big project once it gets completed surely.

Comment

I visited last year, but was not sure of the metro station coming up?
        Has it come up? And is it close?

Comment

Hi , small help needed.
          I have booked one 3 BHK here, but now I'm stuck with home loans, not able to decide which one is better.
          The builder says if I go with nationalized bank, I'll have to pay more registration charges, whereas others like HDFC, Axis n LIC it will be less as they base this on the guidance value and not the full value like in the case of nationalized banks. But I think my percentage of loan amount will also be based on guidance value, but not sure. I have account with SBT
          Hope people who have secured loans can help in this matter.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X