Hi,

I am planning to buy 30X50 site in Grand hill. Pls suggest me if you have any good/ bad experiences with Aishwara homes.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Planning to buy 50x30 Grandhill

Planning to buy 50x30 Grandhill
    Please suggest the price/rate as well suggestions
    ravindra
    CommentQuote
  • Aishwarya Homes- Grand Hill

Hi,
    Last week I've visited this
    Aishwarya Homes- Grand Hill plot, I liked the location very much. I'm planning to buy 30*60 plot in this, but not sure about the developer and same time confused to grab this property or not. If somebody can help on this regard.
    Thanking you in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • HI all,

I am also going ahead with a plot in aishwarya grand hill. Developer is offering in phase 2 for which he is saying approval from BMRDA is yet to come and promising to give possession in 6 months.

Kindly let me know if somebody has booked in Phase 2 of the project. IF some body has checked the papers and other litigations on survey numbers associated with phase 2 of the project.

Regards

ns
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by garg.058
    Planning to buy 50x30 Grandhill
    Please suggest the price/rate as well suggestions
    ravindra

have to registered the site or still in the process. What is your view on the project as i heard a recycling plant is near by.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anyone purchased site in Phase-2 ? I'm planning to buy site. Please let me whether there is any legal problem with this project? Please give your opinion about this project?
    CommentQuote

• Duffyhair,

This Aishwarya group (*.Reddy group) is different from Aishwarya Homes. Aishwarya homes have executed projects around BIAL like Aishwarya Aerocity, Aero Royal, Grand Hill, Aerogrand, etc. I have invested in one of their layouts in 2004 and have had a pleasant investing experience. The titles are clean and legal.

This is the Aishwarya Homes group I am talking about: Aishwarya Homes

Go through their project listings (completed, ongoing etc) and you'll surely realize that this is different from the other fraudulant group.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ksp1234,

I booked a plot in phase II , Please send me your mail id will contact you so we discuss and know more about this deal.

Thanks
    Md
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Md/Ksp1234,

Could you please let me know about the details of the project a

Thanks,
    Guru
    CommentQuote
  • Google on "Aishwarya grand hill complaints"

I too had considered this property, but when i googled today i found lots of complaints on this property. Please type "Aishwarya grand hill complaints" on google and look at the results u get. I think we should stay from such developers. If you look at the forums we can see that the builder himsel accept the late scedule and the cry of over 400+ customers. Better be careful about your hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

Am one of the Owner of Plot in Phase-1 and we are in the process forming a Welfare Association. So Site / Plot Owners of Grand Hill Project, Please respond with your Email-Id, # & Site/Plot#. I can add you to the group/forum.

Aishwarya Grand Hill | Aishwarya Grand Hill Bangalore Old Madras Road - Buy, Sell, Rent Property
    grandHill : Aishwarya Grand Hill - members

Thanks
    KVJ
    CommentQuote