Last updated: April 29 2018
17 | Posts
8430 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need feedback on Gated Communities near Electronic City

Hi All,
    I am looking for a plot in a gated community near Electronic City. I came across a couple of them and need help:
    a. Vakil (Whispering Woods)
    b. J.R. Housing (Couple of projects near Anekal Main Road)
    c. Prashanthi
    d. Conflident projects along NH-207

With office in Electronic City, I shortlisted the above. Anything else I have missed?

Appreciate any inputs about these developers -- maintenance amounts, legality, timeliness of registration/khatha etc... Searching the web is not helping much

Thanks

Re : Need feedback on Gated Communities near Electronic City

Hi,

I am also in the same boat and saw many properties in and around electronic city area. I did extensive research and finalized a property. I have good amount of knowledge about the projects in and around electronic city. I am going to sit with the seller on sunday to negotiate the price for a land in gated community. I will let you know once my deal is done and the price for the property.

I am going to PM you my email id.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by blrbuyer View Post
      Hi All,
      I am looking for a plot in a gated community near Electronic City. I came across a couple of them and need help:
      a. Vakil (Whispering Woods)
      b. J.R. Housing (Couple of projects near Anekal Main Road)
      c. Prashanthi
      d. Conflident projects along NH-207

With office in Electronic City, I shortlisted the above. Anything else I have missed?

Appreciate any inputs about these developers -- maintenance amounts, legality, timeliness of registration/khatha etc... Searching the web is not helping much

Thanks
      Hi, I am looking to buy a plot in electronic city area? ? Have you finalized any property?? I appreciate if you can share some decent ones to look at. Thanks in advance. Madan

Comment

Check with Celebrity Infra (Galaxy). They are very close to the electronic city and HCL office. They are very good and we brought one plot last month and it is really smooth.

Comment

Instead of Plot Check out Neo Town

It is the Brigade Gateway of South Bangalore (ECITY)
          Neotown - Welcome to the 12-minute lifestyle

Comment

Whitefield AWHO

Hi All,

I have booked a flat in the upcoming AWHO project in Whitefield.The area is 3 km North of the Sai Baba Ashram. Can anyone who has some knowledge please comment on the viability of the project and generally of the area ,whether it is a good idead for investment as well as for settling down etc etc. How is the area presently and is it likely to develope in future. I am a Bengali and would like to settle down in Bengaluru? Pl help...

Comment

invest in smondo 3 in neotown

Hi

Whats your opinion for investing in smondo 3 at 2450? Is the location good? What about the surroundings. Also other than Electronic city is the location good for comute to other hi tech parks like on ORR, Marathahalli and Sarjapur road?

Will there be appreciation in the next 3-5 years or will the influx of new projects hit the appreciation potential.

Thanks
              cs

Originally posted by avinash2060 View Post
              It is the Brigade Gateway of South Bangalore (ECITY)
              Neotown - Welcome to the 12-minute lifestyle

Comment

intrested in villas or apartments in ecity

can reach me on 8123284778 direct from builder

Comment

Plots at Nandanavana & Umashankar Enclave

Looking for plots in and around electronic city. Got two projects which is approx. 10 KM from electronic city.

Nadanavan-- Rs 1000/- per Sq ft
                  Umashankar Enclave-- Rs. 850/- per sq ft

These are the rates quoted by the developer. Can some body guide about the area, future appriciation, best rate in the area and any other project in similar price range. I am interested in 2000 - 2400 sqft plot

Comment

recently, my friend had bought a plot at Nandanavana, for 800/- psqft. I feel that it's a good price, considering the developments happening over there.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X