The reason I'm opening is thread is, I've realized the following - Value houses don't get advertised anywhere. Not on Newspapers / billboards / Property Expos. You get to find them from some of the forums, or from friends.

- Most of the budget row houses/villas are in either in Sarjapur or Far Electronic city. Both these areas will take years to develop. Particularly some areas in electronic city have water contamination issues.

- I did find a few within reasonable distance :

1. Pruksa Silvana, Budigere (Row Houses 65 lacs, but sold out. They still have villas for 1 Cr though)
2. Divya Jyothi Lake Bay, Singasandra (Row houses 65 lacs, sold out by builders, but available in resale)

Are there any other budget row house projects within 12-15 km radius from MG Road?
Read more
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • We have started our search for a row-house/villa,, in a gated community.
    Thought, I will bump-up this thread,, to find some leads on medium budget (90L to 1.3CR all inclusive) 3/4BHK properties,, in an area with reasonable development and distance.. As the previous post suggests, projects with less advertisements (or) yet to be launched, will be ideal candidates for such budgets..

If you come across any, please do share Project / Location / Total area size / # of units / total sale price, etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Magna villas in basapura road..1 crore
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for this lead.. we will check this one and post details..
    CommentQuote
  • Checked MAGNA villas in chikkathogur...personally. They are quoting ~1.18Cr for 1200 plot / 2700SBU
    To be blunt -- It's a OK one,,, some negative marks to the location, approach roads, development pace.. (just my personal opinion)
    I prefer to check few more..

Folks,,
    If you are aware of some mediium budget villa/row-house projects in incubation,,, soft / pre-launch pls share..
    CommentQuote
  • they mentioned 1.18C as starting price... But, was negotiable.
    feel free to talk to them and see...
    CommentQuote
  • Check out.. Royal orchard by Prabhavathi builders .. Looks good from amenities and location .. I saw an ad of 1.25cr

Sent from my XT1033 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Neo123
    Check out.. Royal orchard by Prabhavathi builders .. Looks good from amenities and location .. I saw an ad of 1.25cr

Sent from my XT1033 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

I think,, we have seen this, while travelling from HOSA rd to sarjapur rd..
    That particular route, we took was bit bad and bumpy...
    anyone aware of a better route to this project??

Have seen a lot of low budget property AD,, by this builder in TOI..
    Any feedbak abt the builder, wud help?
    CommentQuote
  • In Sarjapur, there are some projects which are around 70L...Is it a good area for villa/row house?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sharks
    The reason I'm opening is thread is, I've realized the following - Value houses don't get advertised anywhere. Not on Newspapers / billboards / Property Expos. You get to find them from some of the forums, or from friends.

- Most of the budget row houses/villas are in either in Sarjapur or Far Electronic city. Both these areas will take years to develop. Particularly some areas in electronic city have water contamination issues.

- I did find a few within reasonable distance :

1. Pruksa Silvana, Budigere (Row Houses 65 lacs, but sold out. They still have villas for 1 Cr though)
    2. Divya Jyothi Lake Bay, Singasandra (Row houses 65 lacs, sold out by builders, but available in resale)

Are there any other budget row house projects within 12-15 km radius from MG Road?

I heard about a project called CK Infinity right on Jigani-Anekal road. This is supposed to be a BMRDA layout, but the builders are now coming up with villas in the layout. The rate quoted is 45-50Lakhs for a villa on 1200sft plot. I have not personally checked this place out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srinikasampa
    Yes . I have booked a villa in Ridgewood by Frontier Living. This comes on NH-207.There are more villas on that road. Looks value for money.

I believe this project falls in TN. Can you please tell me, what the price you have booked at? Have you verified any documentation with a Lawyer? By the way do they also sell Villa plots?
    CommentQuote
  • Budget Row houses / villas

Originally Posted by mrjain
    In Sarjapur, there are some projects which are around 70L...Is it a good area for villa/row house?

I think, projects near sarjapur village are best suited for investment purpose. (5-10 yrs)

But, I am specifically looking for medium budget projects, where we can move in and settle within 2-3 yrs... Being an ITProf, the preference is for the areas near Varthur, dommasandra, elex city with a decent social infrastructure close-by (schools, hospitals, Roads, within 2km)..

for now, the plan is to checkout below rowhouses and vicinity

Saiven Caesars Palace
    Saiven Marble Arch
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srinikasampa
    I booked the 1500sft villa for 54 lakhs. Of course I checked with my lawyer for legal. Not sure about villa plots.

Hi srinikasampa,

which project is this? can you please let us know the proj name so that we can also enquire.
    CommentQuote
  • we checked these properties from saiven... they look pretty decent for 1CR range..
    But, wud prefer to wait n watch for some more properties.

if anyone come across any pre-launch / launch,, kindly share
    CommentQuote
  • There are 2 other properties Aesthetic Sunshine and Prabhavathi royal orchids both on Sarjapur road, not Sarjapur - have seen low key ads for the latter in Property times. There are also some resale houses in Owners court, Kasavanahalli, Hosa Road, Off Sarjapur Road.

Sarjapur Attibele road has a few - Motzin Park Terrace, Golden Gate 3 and Celebrity Natures Habitat near the Indus International school area
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Near MG Road it is difficult to get house below 1 cr,minimum 1.5 cr is required to invest in that area....
    CommentQuote