Purvankara has launched provident welworth city at doddaballapur main road. Has any one got idea about the project / builder and how about investing in this Area ?

Check the location map.

Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • provident

i have bought a flat here. need to know how good is it investing here in doddaballapur.

• this place is good there many devlopmets which would beifit this belt
    1> high speed rail link(7000cr)
    2>parley's 10.2 million sqft development
    3>mantri's tech park jakkur
    4>ozone urban's 182 acere project near yelahnaka
    5>gulf tech park (582cr)
    6>wipro sez(500cr)
    7>shell oil refinery (1350cr)
    8>tata tech sez
    9>rmz galleria (mall + office space)
    10>elevated bellary road
    11>330 acre business park
    12>race course
  • hi

they look very far from the project site. may be 15-20km.

• Hi;

I'm interested in this project, can u tell me how far it is from ANGSANA? What was the proce quoted to u? Kidly confirm the total cost of a 2BHK.

Pls help
  • metro

Does any one knows about the metro link to BIA. i saw in some properties / construction sites location map showing upcoming metro station at IVC road.

• Angsana

should not be more than 2km from the provident welworth site.

i hv booked 3bhk total cost 22lakh including reg, close car parking, pref location. 2 BHK basic cost would be 14.9 + 2 lakh for reg, parking, location pref etc.

• hi

Hi Every one,

i need more thoughts on the provident welworth city project. Is it good to invest on this project. site located at doddaballapur main road. close to dodaballapur industrial estate.

• IT region coming in doddaballapur

BANGALORE: The IT Capital is working hard to hold on to its investors and prevent them from being enticed to other emerging hubs. The latest sweetener is an exclusive IT space for investors near the `aerotropolis' Bengaluru International Airport (BIA). The IT region will be spread over 10,000 acres.

The Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR), to be developed by state-owned Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation (Keonics), is planned in Devanahalli and Doddaballapur region. As the area is near BIA, the region will be called `Bangalore-BIAL ITIR'.

Keonics is identifying consultants to prepare a techno-economic pre-feasibility report to promote investments in ITIR, which include IT, ITES and electronic hardware manufacturing (EHM) sectors.

• ]http://www.thehindu.com/2009/11/12/stories/2009111257880100.htm
    one more link to read more about Doddaballapur

I also think that investing in this area will be good and provident housing seems safe investment.... Will decide about booking only after your comments
  • doddaballaur

The emerging residential areas in close proximity to the Bangalore International Airport (10-km radius) are IVC Road, Sadahalli Cross (near ITC factory), Doddajala and areas near Doddajala Lake, and areas along NH-7. Besides this, there are other key residential developments proposed in locations beyond a 10-km radius from the international airport.
    These are coming up in Yelahanka with the satellite township, Doddaballapur, Nandagudi Township (proposed integrated township by the BMRDA, and the K Shivarama Karanth Layout (proposed residential layout by BDA).
    Areas around the Devanahalli airport and Doddaballapura have witnessed largescale layout developments, gated community projects, and villa developments. The main reason for the development of these localities has been proximity to the international airport and the improved connectivity (widening works on Bellary Road and signal-free corridor from BDA junction). All these residential localities will have the walkto-work concept.

Any thoughts on these articles............. Ashky
  • hi

Thanks nkg_8.

I think investing here is a good deal. I have booked a flat in provident welworth city.

Would be good to connect if some one has buyed a flat here.

• Hi Ashky;

I visited the site sometime last week. I thought the model falt was toooo congested, but since it's for investment..thinking of buying it..

1. What sort of rental income can u expect for a 2bhk in that area?

2. Did the bank finance 90% of ur loan?

3. Are u satisfied with your purchase..dealing with the staff etc.
  • hi

Hi realestate diva,

I am expecting to get around 8k for a 2bhk flat here in this location provided all the promises hat BIAA have said they are implemented. If the IT/ITES SEZ comes in doddaballapur as promised you may even get close to 10K.

I must say the staff of provident is excellent. Very polite, understanding. they didn;t charged any fines for my late payments / check cancellation unlike other builders who charge extra 10% for late payments or even can ur booking.

I have not yet approach for the bank loan so no idea.

• doddaballapur would be close to liveable conditions in another 5 years from now.. there are so many layouts, gated community, flats in and around airport which means lot of supply and virtually no demand..
    subjected to lot of IF and BUT's. .
  • upcoming projects in dodaballapur

some of the upcoming projects in doddaballapur are :

Vaishnavi Group : Element Villas
    Purvankara : Provident elorth
    Prestige North est County
    en property : Metro Park
    Prasiddhi Parkdale
    Mantri Layouts
    Prestige Oasis

and many more......