Monarch Serenity buyers, please share more information on this project. Your experience with the builder, property, construction amongst other things?

I got the following details from their website Monarch Serenity Apartments Thanisandra North Bangalore

Monarch Serenity is everything you imagined your home to be – Calm, Comfortable, Luxurious and more importantly Affordable! Located in the pollution and noise free zone of Thanisandra, it is in close proximity to the finest international schools, The International Airport and Manyata Tech Park. With a number of features and facilities around, this property is soon to become the central landmark of North Bangalore. Monarch Serenity comprises of a commercial and residential complex, with individual entrances and parking facilities, thereby ensuring the preservation of your privacy. Collectively with this, Monarch Serenity also provides you with numerous amenities like a gym, swimming pool, squash and badminton, basketball and tennis courts. Our landscaped gardens, with a well thought out jogging track, will ensure you remain fit and healthy, a necessity we deeply understand. Keeping in mind the requirements of your daily necessities, we have also established a shopping complex, comprising of three floors, which will house an assortment of well known brands to cater to all your needs. With all this and more, Monarch Serenity will be an excellent investment, aiding in creating a secure future, for you and your family.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MMohan
    All,

Anyone who has made purchase in "Monarch serenity" Project Thanisandra Road, North Bangalore.

I could not find much information on the builder, construction quality. Any info will be highly useful.

Thanks,
    Mohan

Did you book it? Can someone give information about the quality of construction and any issues with the project?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • The project has been under construction since over last 6 years.. With no sign of completion soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akkibhai
    The project has been under construction since over last 6 years.. With no sign of completion soon

6 years? Can you pls provide source of this information here?Any links? I am planning to book there soon that is why i am asking. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I am sure you got call from some big time agent that it is prime property and price is good, be careful :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramubeta
    I am sure you got call from some big time agent that it is prime property and price is good, be careful :)

When i was passing by in car i saw there flat under construction and called them up.
    Can you pls explain why i should be carefull?
    CommentQuote