Last updated: January 30 2015
6 | Posts
5875 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definer Ventures, Bangalore

Hi,

Do any one familiar with this Builder in Bangalore and their New project DeFINER SERENE DRIVE APARTMENTS near Hoskote, they say that they are BMRDA Approved, are they genuine?.

Re : Definer Ventures, Bangalore

Construction could haven been better

I went and saw the project - the almost completed Phase I. Was not too impressed with the construction and the fittings used. The amenities promised too are yet to be developed. The surroundings are scenic, but on the flip side it is about 15 kms from ITPL.

Comment

DeFINER SERENE DRIVE APARTMENTS

I think Mr. Rajesh has not visited through the channasandra main road then NH207, through this route it is only 10.5 kms right now, and more over there are three proposed ring roads coming up in this region which will drastically reduce the distance to ITPl ( 8 kms aprox ), and MG road may be around 18 to 19 kms. Regarding the quality i have seen the B Block/phase II which is i feel extremely good quality construction, I spoke to the Project manager he said they are giving very high end specs for the B Block.

Comment

I have seen there papers it is approved by BMRDA and many banks ahve approved

I have personally seen there papers it is approved by BMRDA, and also many banks like SBI, SBT, SBH, LIc, Axis, HDFC banks have approved the DEFINER SERENE DRIVE PROJECT.

Comment

DeFINER SERENE DRIVE there are many routes to this place

There are many routes to this place called DEFINER SERENE DRIVE Project I know this area well, i think it is not more than 11 kms thro channasandra main rad and NH207, more over it takes only around 15 minutes ( builder says 10 minutes ) to this project from ITPL. I think even whitefeild railway station is around 7.5 kms,. And i was told that there are three ring roads coming up in this region which would reduce the distances drastically to ITPL ( 8 kms ), K.R Puram ( 9 kms ) MG Road ( 19 kms ) and International airport 20 kms .

The structure in B Block / phase II is almost complete and the quality is extremely good. See the facts r facts, though in A blcok they have used moderate fittings they assured me that they are going to give very HIGH end fittings and fixtures n in the B Block.

Comment

Hi,
            Even, i want to know about Definer Ventures. Any one purchased flats in definer kingdom or definer premium or definer serene?

Comment

Hey I had been to Definer Kingdom 2 years back and just a week back , Below are my observations /feedback

Hey I had been to Definer Kingdom 2 years back and just a week back , Below are my observations /feedback :

The construction quality looks fine - overall.
              The locality is slightly away from city, But away from NH and noise.
              At that time I was planning to buy ,They offered for 2100/- Now its Rs.3456/-
              Hey I was hearing from many of my friends that the floor plan are well planned compared to Prestige tranquillity, That was really true.
              As of now major mall is the future group mall ONLY.
              Near to Whitefield and Airport ,But far from city central.
              Expected delivery is by April'15,As mentioned by the sales team.

Looking to buy one shortly. Plz let me know if any one have booked in this project and how is the Post sales experience.

Will keep you posted on the other updates shortly.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X