Hello every one:

I'm planning to buy a plot in ING Vysya Bank layout in Attibele.

It is 3-4 Kms from Attibele Circle and exactly at the Y junction leading to TVS road.

My plan is to construct a house after 5 years.

Please let me know your opinion.

Seller is quoting 1500/- per SFT.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what kind of approval and loan is possible. Hopefully no NOC issue if buy in any society. Pls check before go for agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ramu:

I've not yet signed any agreement with the Seller.

1. It's a BMRDA Approved layout formed by ESVEE Constructions.
    2. As per the seller, I need to pat 12K + 1K to take the membership and then only they will issue the NOC.
    3. I'm not sure about the loan part. Right now I'm purchasing with liquid cash. As of now Site developer does not have any tie-up with the Banks.

I'm planning for construction at least after 3-4 yrs.

Pl. let me know your thoughts!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ramu,
    where is the location of this project? is it on Sarjapur road? R u buying from the developer or resale? I did not understand ur word that u need to pay 12K to become member in the society to get NOC. U will be member in the society only after the purchase of the property. U better meet the society members alone and fine the facts and present market rate. Anyway Rs. 1500/- SFT is bit high for this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

This layout is a little over 1 km from Attibele circle.
    The society membership in discussion here is, that any plot within a society layout can be sold only to the society members. This is as per the govt rule, I dont remember exactly which rule is that. So, whenever there are transactions in such society layouts, the buyer is made member of the society first and then the site will be registered. This applies to all the society layouts and not only to this layout in particular.

I hope this info helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends,

Could you please let me know if it is worthy to buy a plot in ING Vysya Bank Employees Union layout in Attibele? It is near to Indian Oil petrol station.

If yes, what is the rate per square feet?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote