Last updated: March 6 2010
7 | Posts
2896 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to use home in Akshayanagar in bangalore

Hi,

I just want to know the reasonable rate of sites in akshayanagar in bangalore opposite to Ramana vidhyalay

Re : Ready to use home in Akshayanagar in bangalore

Akshay nagar is a very good layout for middle class. It was priced 1600-1800 for plot when I searched in november. Now it may be higher because of the new roads and the recession relief. TC palya main road is becoming a wide road now.

Constructed house may be around 40L and above in 30 X40.

Comment

I am also searching for a house in this area. My friend got a 2BHK house in 30 * 40 site in akshayanagar block 1 for 39lakhs.

Starting rates for sites I found are Rs.1600 and good sites goes upto 2000 +. If you have visited this area recently you may have noticed that the layout roads are getting tarred upto a certain limit. Generally prices are more in the tar road ares and cheaper in the extended roads. I assume that the tar road areas are approved while others may not be. Correct me if I am wrong.

Also if you go further in TC palya road, like p&t layout, shanti layout etc, rates are cheaper and starts 1200/-.

Comment

Hi,

I am also searching for a house in this area. Recently, 15 days back I saw one house, in 40X40 plot, very close to the T.C Palya main road near SBI bank, 3 kms from ring road and is Vaastu compliant.

Its a 3 bhk house in ground floor only. house is built on pillars... 2 attached bathroom and one common bathroom. almost 2 car parking area. There is a borewell and a sump underground, below the parking space. Have used granite flooring for the entire house and marble slabs and modular Kitchen fittings..

They are offering 47 lakhs negotiable.

Can some one advise me, is this a fair price? How are the property prices in ramamurthy nagar? Maximum how much should I pay for the above mentioned house?

Comment

Check if it is proper akshay nagar. If it is in Akshay nagar block1 or block2 upto SBI, its a fair deal. There are so many houses getting constructed after SBI called some p&t layout, another ----appa layout in the turn after SBI. These plots looks like revenue lands or encroachments. We have seen a 40*40 unfurnished house for 43lakhs and decided against it after verifying the documents. There is no proper approach road from TC palya main road and the way to approach these houses may be some others property or govt land.

Comment

Hi,

The house is located near to the SBI turn and its about 100 mtrs from SBI. and infront of house, 30ft tar road is there. Yet to verify the documents... Maximum how much we can negotiate for this property?

Comment

If tar road is there, then its ok. In Akshay nagar which cross it is? It seems the builders are not willing to negotiate much because there is some demand now.

Comment

house in Akshaynagar ,Anandapura and Manjunath Layout.

HI. are all these sites converted to residential. I am planning to buy a house in that area but none of those plots are dc converted. If i go for loan from govt banks all ask for dc conversion. Also i read in the khata transfer documentation. they say conversion document is compulsory. Can anyone clarify there approach

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X