I am looking to buy an plot near kodathi village. It is near Delhi public school east. I might sell this land later to buy an apartment. Please let me know any feedback or input on this. Thanks
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any help?
    CommentQuote
  • I have also see a few plots around Kodathi & Mullur Village, What is the Rate/sft of the plot you plan to buy near DPS. I believe its a revenue site with no approvals.
    CommentQuote
  • It is around 1000 RS per sq ft and in yellow belt. Please advice
    CommentQuote
  • @paribest, Does it have BMRDA approval ? which is the project you are referring to? I might also be interested in it. Please let me know the details.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Paribest, Did you purchase the land in kodathi? I am also looking for property in Kodathi and would like to know any references. What's the going price now in Kodathi?
    CommentQuote
  • Sqft value in Kodathi gate

Hi,

I have seen a site near kodathi gate, from sarjapur main road it is around 500 mts. They are quoting 2400/sqft, Can anyone help me how much we can put in this area.

Thanks,
    Spiceman
    CommentQuote
  • which project is this? is this bmrda approved?
    CommentQuote
  • Its Panchayat approval...
    CommentQuote
  • Kodathi site

Hi Spice, Yes kodathi is a very good area with high appreciation as there is new infosys company construction going on with wipro already existing..soon the kodathi area will be converted to yellow zone under bbmp limits.The prices are going to shoot up in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • location is good, but better to buy BDA /BMRDA approved plot, even it it costs bit more ( say Rs. 1500/- per sft instead of Rs. 1000/- that u hv mentioned). Panchayat approved plots are not safe for investment, but some what better for immediate construction, if the locality has some development.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Spice, can you please let me know what is the layout name?
    CommentQuote