Hi All, I am new to this forum and I liked it very much.
I want to buy a plot in Bangalore. My budget is only max 8 lacs. Can anyone suggest some good place to buy decent plots for this price. I want to construct a house and move in there after a few years.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • try anekal-attibele belt or doballapur devanhalli belt
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vimal,

I am planning to buy a plot near attibele circle. I did full research in that area. I chose a BMRDA approved layout and chances of appreciation are high. I am yet to finalize the rate per sqft. If you want I can give details about it.

javaguy
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please suggest some good projects which are BIAAPA approved with Bank loan facility in doballapur/devanhalli as well. I am also looking for some investment opportunity (2-3 years) in north Bangalore. Members who knows that area & projects are welcome to give suggessions.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Javaguy,

Could you please provide the layout, pricing details you researched on? thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Javaguy,

I also want the details please...
    CommentQuote
  • ="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/javaguy-pk-51964.html"]hi javaguy_pk
    which layout's are good what is the average price ,lowest price and best price
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

I am thinking about 2 projects. Upkar's springfields and greenfields. Springfields is located behind ramanashree ashram after chandapur and greenfields is located on attibele circle. Both are approved by BMRDA so that your investment is safe. Both projects they are quoting 1100/sft. But I bargained very much and they came down to 800/sft in Springfields and 925/sft in Greenfields. I am still bargaining for better price.

I am also thinking about buying Dasha Aronia Valley which is a farm house plot of 6000 sft. It is located Attibele to Anekal road. They are quoting 125/sft. But I bargained it to 100/sft. As the name indicates its a farm land and its not approved. But it has potential to go up in the next few years.

I am also looking at Concord Mist Valley and Fortune Surya projects which are cheap and far from the city now. But they have very good potential considering their location.

Hope that helps
    javaguy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avinash2060
    ="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/javaguy-pk-51964.html"]hi javaguy_pk

I am not able to access this link. Would you mind posting that information? Thanks much.

GA

I am not able to access this link. Would you mind posting that information? Thanks much.

GA

GA

GA
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vimal

Did you finalise any plots?
    CommentQuote
  • Plots in Diamond nest In Anekal next to Nisarga Layout

I have 2, 30 x 40 plots which i had purchased aournd 5 years back which i am planning to sell. Please let me know if anybody is interested.

The plots are in a gated community called Diamond Nest which is adjacent to very popular Nisarga Layout near Anekal.
    CommentQuote