Hi, I have got an offer from a society to invest in Hemmigepura which is next to Turahalli forest and the next exit to NICE road. They are quoting 7L for 30x40 site. I visited that place and lot of things needs to be taken care and currently it looks like a forest area but there is a gated community next to it from golden valley which is almost in completion.

I am looking for investment purpose in next 3-5 years. Please advice me if it is worth. Thank you.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is there anyone in this forum to help me out please ??
    CommentQuote
  • I need to make a decision within 1 week so can anyone shed some light ???
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid such projects since they would not have BMRDA approvals. It would be forest land encroached or revenue/agricultural land - both options means asking for trouble.
    CommentQuote
  • It is from Govt of Karnataka undertaking Engineers association. is it still risky ??
    CommentQuote
  • The price you have been quoted appears to be much lower than what some others have been quoted. I was quoted around 1200/sq ft (40/60 plot). The Golden Valley plots are around Rs 2000/sq ft

Did you go through a broker or directly through one of the members?
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone end up buying in this layout, if yes, please let us know about your experience. Am myself looking for in Hemmigepura region, but am confused. Please guide me if anyone here has bought or knows about sites in this region. Thanks & Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hemmigepura definately better investment keeping Kengeri & RR Nagar, NICE Road, metro developments , check papers and do investment. 7L is really good rate to buy
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    I'm interested to buy site near Hemmigepura. Heard that engineers association are planning to develop sites here. Can anyone tell me how to approach the association?.
    Thank you.
    M Kumar

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote