Last updated: December 16 2014
7 | Posts
2961 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samhita Sarovar, Samhita Builders, Horamavu, North Bangalore

Hi Everyone,

First of all, A very Happy New Year 2014!!

I am looking to buy a flat in Samhita Sarovar, Horamavu for end use. I was trying to get some feedback on this apartment on internet but did not see anything. If anyone has any idea about this builder/apartment or if anyone has booked in this apartment then please share your feedback. It will be of great help.
    Thanks in advance!!

Re : Samhita Sarovar, Samhita Builders, Horamavu, North Bangalore

Feedback on Samhita Sarovar Horamavu

Folks
    Looking for some help here... i am a genuine buyer and any feedback on the project will definitely help me in making decision.

thanks
    shashank

Comment

Hi shashank/Everyone,

Bought flat in Samhita sarovar?
      I am interested in buying flat in Samhita sarovar, horamavu.
      Can you or anyone help with the price for which you booked flat?

Also please clarify the future growth prospect of horamavu area.
      It wil be helpful for me and many others here.

thanks in advance.

Comment

Feedback on Samhita Sarovar Horamavu Reply to Thread

I never bought an apartment in Samhita sarovar. When i went to see the apartment, the construction quality was not that great and the builder also was very rude. He was not willing to give any assurance when the work will get completed. The pace of construction was very slow so i had doubts on the completion. Even on internet the reviews were nt very good of the apartment. so i decided againt booking apartment in Samhita Sarovar

Comment

Thanks Shashak.
          Can you please help me with following: I am actively looking for options in this area.
          Did you buy apartment with any other builder in horamavu area?

I am looking in to United Crossandra project now which kindof opposite to Samhita sarovar.
          Any review about this project or any other good project u have come across in this area?

Regards,

Comment

My friend has taken the flat in B-Block and the construction quality is good. I have personally visited this project 5 to 6 times to supervise the wood work. Yes the builder attitude is bit rough but builder is genuine. Location wise, it is very calm and rental value in this area is around Rs. 15,000/- for 2 BHK flat.

Comment

Thanks Hyderabadi18.

Can you please share the price for which ur friend bough in United crossandra, if u dont mind?

I am planning to book one.

Also when i visited i dont see any woodwork going on in united project. Its just 3 floors raised and one more floor pending.
              So can't get which project u r talking about?

Thanks,

Comment

Hi summasumma,
                I am talking about Samhita Sarovar project in Horamavu. They hve completed Block A and Block B and Block is is under final stage. In block a some people has also started living and others are doing wood work. He has purchased Rs. 3050/- per sft in January and I think prices are still same or might hv escalated little more.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X