Last updated: February 28 2014
5 | Posts
1515 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on Mahaveer Galaxy

Hello,
    I am interested in the Mahaveer Galaxy apartments.
    Mahaveer Group || Mahaveer Galaxy

Any feedback on area, price and builder will be appreiciated.

Thanks in advance
    Abishek

Re : Feedback on Mahaveer Galaxy

Affordable builder, quality ok [not bad for the price he quotes], price should be negotiated. The area is a bit inside. So far , in any economic scenario they have not abandoned their projects.
    The amenities mentioned will be provided. So far this is true [around forty projects].
    I have collected so much information since some projects by that builder interested me when I was searching for a flat for personal use at an affordable range. I have not yet booked in any project so far because of the high prices across Banglore.
    Ask real people living in the completed projects of any builder before buying.Don't believe everything written on various websites because many of them may be fakes [ consider me with suspicion and inquire others ].

Comment

Hello,

I had been to the property last Sunday. Structure is nearly complete. Only Brick work is remaning in some blocks. They don't have a model apartment. All inclusive they are quoting 40 L.

Comment

Agree to most of the points indicated by Rambler.

The only problem with Mahaveer Building is that a 3 year old building will look like 12 year old building.

Originally posted by rambler View Post
        Affordable builder, quality ok [not bad for the price he quotes], price should be negotiated. The area is a bit inside. So far , in any economic scenario they have not abandoned their projects.
        The amenities mentioned will be provided. So far this is true [around forty projects].
        I have collected so much information since some projects by that builder interested me when I was searching for a flat for personal use at an affordable range. I have not yet booked in any project so far because of the high prices across Banglore.
        Ask real people living in the completed projects of any builder before buying.Don't believe everything written on various websites because many of them may be fakes [ consider me with suspicion and inquire others ].

Comment

Hi,

I am resident of one of the Mahaveer Apartment. I agree to points of Rambler that he will provide all amenities promised. His building designs of are old fashion though. He should adopt modern approach. I have moved to my flat 18 months ago and I have still not got Occupancy Certificate. Has anybody living in Mahaveer flat received Occupancy Certificate? He is not showing much interest in providing Occupancy Certificate from BBMP.

Comment

Thank you, baratakke, it is good to hear from someone residing in a Mahaveer flat.
            During my search I found that many people were ignorant of OC. Only in three buildings I came across someone who affirmed that they have got OC.
            Most of the builders don't bother about OC and I don't know why.
            Now please write something about the quality of construction by Mahaveer--I have found out to some extent but would like to hear from some more people.
            If my guess is correct you must be residing in Mahaveer Chalet which has some land issues.[ rumours not sure].

Originally posted by nbaratakke View Post
            Hi,

I am resident of one of the Mahaveer Apartment. I agree to points of Rambler that he will provide all amenities promised. His building designs of are old fashion though. He should adopt modern approach. I have moved to my flat 18 months ago and I have still not got Occupancy Certificate. Has anybody living in Mahaveer flat received Occupancy Certificate? He is not showing much interest in providing Occupancy Certificate from BBMP.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X