Hi,

I am planning to buy a plot in Aasritha Venus county project near APC circle, Bangalore. Can anyone let me know how the developers are?

Regards,
SD
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They are decent. They do small to medium scale projects all over bangalore area. I bought a residential plot in 2012. They finished the layout as promised. I am actually thinking of buying another property from them in near future.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, can someone tell me what are the prevailing rates around APC circle area? I went to visit Venus County by Aashrita. They are quoting around 1450 psft, negotiable. Since this is an industrial area, I found both noise and air pollution to be much more.

Anybody bought a plot here?
    CommentQuote
  • Fraud Alert by Aashritha Property-Venus County Project

Hello Readers,

Please do not buy any property from Aashritha Property-Venus County project. They are team of fraudsters who are selling illegal land. They do not have proper property papers, they will take initial down payment and will stop taking your calls. They will fool you with their good talks that they will make us meet the owner, get papers verified etc. As soon as you make the downpayment, they will behave differently and stop taking your calls.

I have paid them downpayment and my money is stuck with them. I am now initiating legal action against Aashritha Property located in Jayanagar, Bangalore specially Murali Reddy & team as they are not refunding my money and not registering property as they do not have legal papers. I will also get this published in all leading newspapers.
    CommentQuote
  • @DrRamki, where did you buy previously from them?

@KShastry, compared to other layouts, I feel this layout is slightly away from the Jigani town and granite industry. Hence pollution and sound may not be so bad. However I saw this only once and maybe wrong.

@SheelaBlr, what was the exact problem?

@SDnewbie, did you buy there?

All, am thinking to buy there, please provide feedback about your experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Current status

@sheelablr:
    Please update the status after dec 2014.
    What exactly was the issue & what happened thereafter?
    Was it pertaining to venus county or the entire aashritha company?
    CommentQuote