Shriram Hamsadhwani, Shriram Land, Anekal, Bangalore

Last updated: October 27 2018
9 | Posts
3731 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shriram Hamsadhwani, Shriram Land, Anekal, Bangalore

I recently went to Shriram Hamsadhwani project and interested in investing in a plot here. I have searched the net, however, I don't seem to find a single review on this project. Has anyone here, invested in this project? Is there a near time possibility of STRR project (Srajapur-Attibele) going to commence? Please share your views so it helps me to take a decision

Re : Shriram Hamsadhwani, Shriram Land, Anekal, Bangalore

Even I visited the site and the location seems to be good, bang on the proposed STRR.

Anyone bought a plot here? Would be really great, if you can share the details.

Thanks.

Comment

But when is the proposed STRR suppose to commence. The state Govt has no funds. If STRR doesn't come up or significantly delayed, there are no prospects investing in that area. Real estate companies are squeezing people and getting money on a infrastructure that is yet to start

Comment

Also I hear that Shriram group have undergo heavy loss in their chit fund and transportation business. I won't be surprised that some of the amenities that are promised in this property may not be provided to residents

Comment

I feel atleast this has scope of appreciation in next 5 years. Have you visited the nearby projects? What is the rate psft in that area?

And I think Shriram Land, based out of Bangalore, is a different venture. I don't think it is part of Shriram Groups.

Comment

Since there isn't much happening in this area, I didn't spend much time visiting other properties.
            I think, Chandapura-Anekal Road is a safe bet. I have dropped this property from my list.

Comment

Hi,
              I recently visited Shriram Hamsadhwani.They are quoting 1500/sq.ft. There are no Plots available in 30*40 size.Please advise me if anyone bought plot in Hamsadhwani.I heard that already their flat construction is completed and some people occupied the flats.So we can start the construction once we buy the plots.Please advise me.

Comment

Hi All,
                Have any one yet booked in this project? I have booked one and have also started a yahoogroups to combine all who have booked in this. Will request to join as we will need to form a group for any future needs.

Regards
                Ram
                Last edited April 22 2015, 06:24 PM. Reason: Link to other forum

Comment

Hi all,

Can anyone share latest news on Shriram Hamsadhwani as I am not in Bangalore at the moment? I do have a plot there and interested if society formed or people have started plot building. Do let me know if I can join yahoo group where discussions are going on.
                  Last edited October 27 2018, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X