Hi,

Did anyone come across the new godrej whitefield project..?

I heard its located opposite Brigade Metropolis...

Please let me know your thoughts..? Surprised to see such low price..
Read more
73 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also interested in this project and so far I got the below details.

Type Size Price Amount Booking
    2 BHK 1388 4999 69.38 Lacs 10%
    2.5 BHK 1459 4999 72.93 Lacs 10%
    2.5 BHK 1482 4999 74.08 Lacs 10%
    2 BHK 1500 4999 74.98 Lacs 10%
    2.5 BHK 1544 4999 77.18 Lacs 10%
    2 BHK 1761 4999 88.03 Lacs 10%
    2 BHK 1799 4999 89.93 Lacs 10%
    3 BHK 1933 4999 96.63 Lacs 10%
    3 BHK 2130 4999 1.06 Crs 10%
    3 BHK 2173 4999 1.08 Crs 10%
    3 BHK 2619 4999 1.30 Crs 10%
    3 BHK 2700 4999 1.34 Crs 10%
    CommentQuote
  • extra charges of godrej will come around 800 to 1000rs /sft
    so alltogether comes to nearly 6000rs/st.
    is this low price??? i dont think so
    CommentQuote
  • 5000/sqft basic cost + 1000/sqft extra. So around 6k all inclusive. 2Bhk area 1388 will cost 82 lacs for 2 bhk all inclusive at prime location seems to be a real good deal. When brigade lakeside and cosmopolis cost 6k for basic cost. Any suggestions please.
    CommentQuote
  • Crazy..

all 2 and 2.5 BHK sold out...

Was like a fish market at Godrej office..

Price already up now to 5250 PSF.

I heard none of the consumers got it.. everything was blocked by investors and CP's..

will be on the resale market soon at premiums
    CommentQuote
  • This project was very attractively priced for the locality. Nothing is less than this around that area for the price quoted. Trifecta launched a project which they are quoting 5300 psqft. Sobha habitech was launched at 5,500 despite being little away after hopeforum.

The clear winner for this project are:

(1) Location:Though bangalore is dusty and polluted, the area in which this project is coming up is clearly well surrounded by excellent infrastructures: IT companies, Mall, Hospitals, Schools, Metro. This is one of the flourishing area with infrastructure.

(2) Godrej brand name: Believe me, when the Godrej Ecity laucnhed for Rs 2,999 in a not so good locality, the price went by 150 in a week of time, and other 150 in the next week and by end of 3rd week it was priced 450 more. The attitude of sale ppl were like take it or leave. Today though several shortfalls, still selling at 3999. Godrej has created so much interest among investors and buyers.

(3) 8 acres, 500+ flats is amazing far. Bharatiya city, 15.5 acres had 2700 flats. The foot print is clearly much lesser in Godrej and open space would be great, given the fact that it is G+17.

However:

(a) Investors flooded and booked so much and can someone believe that, within 2 days into pre prelaunch, these guys sold most of the units on tower-1 and they hiked the price by Rs. 250 on the 3rd day of sale. Today the ad says 5250. The official launch seems to be somewhere in August or Sep (Phewwwwww).

(b) In my pure personal view, even Rs 250 up for this project is still attractive. This project will have one or 2 more hikes before being sold out fully. Agree or not, thats how it is going to be, seeing the response.

(c) This project is not for a people who is logical, analyze the value of money, market research and being conservative buyer. This project is for a brand maniacs, aggressive investors, and people of class who buy Embassy, Shoba, Purva, Divyashree type of flats. No paper, no plans, no location map, no payment structure and tower 1 is fully sold.

Disclaimer: My views are purely personal and my understanding of the market and based on my interpretaion and learnings of how market behaved. Others can well differ and may have different opinions.
    CommentQuote
  • No paper, no plans, no location map, no payment structure and tower 1 is fully sold.

wow .. what a Reputation... hats offf:o
    CommentQuote
  • It is just the art of roping in "some people" to book so that others rush in and fall for it hook,line and sinker.

Originally Posted by sohanBig
    No paper, no plans, no location map, no payment structure and tower 1 is fully sold.

wow .. what a Reputation... hats offf:o
    CommentQuote
  • Situation in whitefield is going to get worse day by day. Roads are narrow and not going to change many years in future. The main problem is getting in and out of whitefield. One is the K.R.puram junction, whoever planned this junction should be beaten by chappals and second is congested marathalli junction. Getting in and out of whitefield is the worst nightmare and one of the most horrible experience for a person travelling to work. Its like a jail.
    Honestly there is not a single location in Bangalore worth investing, but people who are born in Bangalore got no option. I can only say if you already have one home in Bangalore, then don't waste your money, explore other cities. Navi Mumbai, Noida, gurgoan, pune offers many projects in the same rate with 10 times better roads and infrastructure.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Jagdish,could u suggest a project in gurgaon with office spaces in 2-3 km distance, good hospitals around and few malls nearby and roads better than whitefield. And the price should be same.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree. Infrastructure in Gurgaon on the whole is ZERO, yet prices are so high, there are different dynamics that govern Gurgaon market, hence Bangalore Vs Gurgaon is not a good comparison.

However I still feel the prices in Whitefield or other areas around are still reasonable, common man can afford to buy a 2bhk if not 3 bhk. Wait for few more years before they get worst, unless there is a big burst as all have been predicting. Time will tell.

Originally Posted by Gaurav2k101
    Hi Jagdish,could u suggest a project in gurgaon with office spaces in 2-3 km distance, good hospitals around and few malls nearby and roads better than whitefield. And the price should be same.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like the rate is already upto 5400 that too only few units left.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darkhorse
    Looks like the rate is already upto 5400 that too only few units left.

Who is buying, seems like a publicity stunt by Godrej ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pseudo1
    Who is buying, seems like a publicity stunt by Godrej ;)

LOL, it's no publicity stunt, All the 2 and 2.5bhks of the prelaunch tower have been sold out, Don't forget that the RE mafia/investor in Bangalore is the IT population who are holding more than 2-3 units each and driving up the prices, the 5000 price was better than Brigade Lakefront and Cosmopolis, these IT guys booked without floor plans and detailed project plan, so its only natural that prices increased within a week.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually looking at the project's location, I'm not surprised they're selling like hot cakes, that road seem's to be the hub of all the activity in the white field area and given the fact that Phoenix Mall is just a half km from there make's it all the more appealing.
    CommentQuote
  • Its a pure publicity stunt. In all the major cities only bangalore is more end-user driven market rest all are investor driven. So there is not point that IT population as investor is driving the prices and there is IT population who has more then one flat is much lesser than who has single owned flat or none.You can check the stats on various property analysis websites. Its builder who is increasing the price by creating artifical hype. Godrej is not builder here he is only a marketing team. Its majorly pre-launch blocked by investor companies with aim of selling at higher prices at time of launch or possession.
    CommentQuote