Total Units :516
BHK(s) : 2/2.5/3 BHK
Completion Date :NOV - 2016
Onward Price: 74 Lakhs

Which is better?
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Are 2 beds still available with godrej? I thought they were sold out. What price per sqft are you getting it at now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by red liner
    Are 2 beds still available with godrej? I thought they were sold out. What price per sqft are you getting it at now?

For 2 beds go to Godrej's Home furniture store at marathalli
    and yeah they will maintain stock.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AjayAJ
    For 2 beds go to Godrej's Home furniture store at marathalli
    and yeah they will maintain stock.

Lol! That was a good one.
    CommentQuote
  • From what i can remember Trifecta is just another builder who changed his name as his previous projects got him a bad name, i don't remember his previous name, can any of the veterans over here post his previous name?

Even the Godrej project is not squeaky clean as they don't own the land and have just entered into a "development management agreement" with United Oxygen Company Pvt. Ltd who are the land owners. But still they are putting their name on the project so they will be taking some care to not mess this up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by red liner
    Are 2 beds still available with godrej? I thought they were sold out. What price per sqft are you getting it at now?

2 Bedrooms all sold out. Brokers claim that next release of apartments will happen at a base price of 5800
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darkhorse
    2 Bedrooms all sold out. Brokers claim that next release of apartments will happen at a base price of 5800

If that's at launch in august, I think the price will be higher (post elections as well). Am estimating 6500. If within the next month, then yes 5800 seems right.
    CommentQuote
  • In quality of construction, design and architech innovation wise Godrej did wonders in previous projects....havent heard much about Trifecta...

Still for argument sake, lets place both Godrej and trifecta in same league,....and both are located right opposite to each...construction wise both r in launching phase, may be Godrej is few months behind....

Godrej is 8 acres (from advertisement what i see), and 540 flats (67.5 flats per acre)....Trifecta is about 1.6 acres and 166 flats (103.75 flats per acre) and both are high rise of about G+17..so the flat density is much lower in Godrej....

Godrej started their booking with 4999 and rose to 5400 in 3 days (non negotiable) and Trifecta is 5250 and they r ready to negotiate on that....Godrej is a hot cake for resellers and even for end users....

In Godrej u may not have choice and the sale fellow wont even talk to you much, agreements will be totally for them, and u wont have much say.....Trifecta, u will have all time and units to choose from.....but the problem with these small builders is, they will come up with shocker after shocker later and harras you with unncessary things later, and wont even lift phone or discuss with u any of ur concerns once the sale is done......and Godrej "may' not do that, and they may be professional (just my assumption going by their brand name)....

Just my personal view,...
    CommentQuote
  • What are the rates like for ready-possession flats in adjoining areas?
    CommentQuote
  • Brigade metropolis has flats selling for approximately 7500 per Sq ft. Resale.
    CommentQuote
  • I have personally visited Trifecta and even Godrej project as a customer.I feel Trifecta sales fellow is more interactive compared to Godrej.Trifecta sales person holds transparency which we dont see with Godrej.

Construction wise Trifecta projects are far better ,i can tell this bez i m a civil eng .So Trifecta definitely have reselling value.................. Trifecta builders maintain transference and they value customer.So customer will have accurate image about what they are going to buy .But Godrej builders need to improve on that. Trifecta builders got Brand name in short period just because of there construction quality and transparency.I feel they are growing like any thing.

I had so many things in my head as a buyer ,i tried to reach Trifecta people and even Godrej but Godrej people not even responding to the calls......when ever i called Trifecta fellows just lifted every time and cleared every thing in detail.I personally feel Trifecta builders are professionals.

Plus point about Trifecta is we have lots of choice as we dont see in Godrej.........if buyer wants a choices to buy flats than they will left with only one option thats Trifecta bez we dont see any choice in Godrej............................................ ..........
    CommentQuote
  • hi shwetmp; did you book Trifecta finally? I recently visited them and am thinking of buying!
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any owner group for this project. Please PM me if it exists as I already booked.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • shwetmp; krisire; Ashish83; Did you buy in this project ? If yes, whats the price ?

I liked the location and there are lot of projects coming up in the vicinity. I'm checking with couple of other projects as well, even though they have launched along with starlight they have officially delayed possession by year and half.

My requirement is ready to move-in within an year so I some how feel starlight is going to be ideal. Since it has already raised till 13th floor and would be ready by next year end(as promised by marketing team).
    CommentQuote
  • I booked with this project
    CommentQuote
  • I booked with this project, I find it as good one with respect to location and standard he is offering, recommend it as a good buy..
    CommentQuote