Total Units :516
BHK(s) : 2/2.5/3 BHK
Completion Date :NOV - 2016
Onward Price: 74 Lakhs

Which is better?
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I booked a 3bhk flat in this project (Godrej United, Whitefield, Bangalore) and cancelled the same over 2 months back. Godrej properties is not refunding the money and continuously delaying it. They don’t respond to my calls and emails and when they pick it up they say they will revert back in some time which they don’t do anyways.

It has been pathetic experience with this builder and their customer care team which just keeps saying to talk to another person to delay it and harass us. Pathetic people and this builder is definitely not tier 1 builder in my opinion after all this experience.

I will post how this progresses for new buyers information and awareness of this builders behavior/treatment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitsur
    I booked a 3bhk flat in this project (Godrej United, Whitefield, Bangalore) and cancelled the same over 2 months back. Godrej properties is not refunding the money and continuously delaying it. They don’t respond to my calls and emails and when they pick it up they say they will revert back in some time which they don’t do anyways.

It has been pathetic experience with this builder and their customer care team which just keeps saying to talk to another person to delay it and harass us. Pathetic people and this builder is definitely not tier 1 builder in my opinion after all this experience.

I will post how this progresses for new buyers information and awareness of this builders behavior/treatment.

Again update from Godrej as always (basically nothing)-

The last email Godrej sent me saying that they will tell me a date by when they will give me another date for the possible payment. That’s the response after hundreds of call/emails made to CEO, Directors, CustomerCare and others.

That’s how pathetic this builder is ‘will give a date to give another date’. It has been ultra bad experience dealing with these guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am new to the forum and to Bangalore city as well.

Please can anyone tell me about the Trifecta Starlight construction quality, the pros and cons of buying in Mahadevpura and most importantly - the reputation of the builders. They seem to go by the name Ecstasy Projects Pvt. Ltd.

I request you seasoned forum members to kindly help in providing me details.

Thank you all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by padmajairam
    Hi,

I am new to the forum and to Bangalore city as well.

Please can anyone tell me about the Trifecta Starlight construction quality, the pros and cons of buying in Mahadevpura and most importantly - the reputation of the builders. They seem to go by the name Ecstasy Projects Pvt. Ltd.

I request you seasoned forum members to kindly help in providing me details.

Thank you all.

Location is good but average quality of construction though some space is available in these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi amitsur;

Did you get your refund from the Godrej United.

If yes appreciate you can share the means you were able to get the same.

I have been trying to get refund for my cancellation for the past 3 months now i am not able to do so.

Appreciate if you can share your status on the same.

Thanks and Regards
    Shivram
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shivram
    Hi Amit Sur,

Did you get your refund from the Godrej United.

If yes appreciate you can share the means you were able to get the same.

I have been trying to get refund for my cancellation for the past 3 months now i am not able to do so.

Appreciate if you can share your status on the same.

Thanks and Regards
    Shivram

Dear Shivram,

Apologise for the inconvenience caused. Your cancellation is being processed and you can expect the process to be completed in a week’s time.

Should you have any further queries, email us at customercare.gpl@godrejproperties.com or call us on our Toll Free Number 18002665706.

Regards,
    Godrej Properties Team
    CommentQuote
  • Real estate builders while collecting money will give you time of 2 weeks of time to pay the amount. But while cancellation and refunds they need 3 months and minimum 30 reminders. No wonder real estate is the most pathetic and most hated industry in India.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Can anyone throw some light on the current status of these projects? Thanks.
    CommentQuote