X
Collapse

Trifecta Starlight Vs Godrej United : Prelaunches at Whitefield - Bangalore

Last updated: November 12 2016
25 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Trifecta Starlight Vs Godrej United : Prelaunches at Whitefield - Bangalore

Hi amitsur;

Did you get your refund from the Godrej United.

If yes appreciate you can share the means you were able to get the same.

I have been trying to get refund for my cancellation for the past 3 months now i am not able to do so.

Appreciate if you can share your status on the same.

Thanks and Regards
    Shivram
    Last edited May 5 2016, 03:21 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Re : Trifecta Starlight Vs Godrej United : Prelaunches at Whitefield - Bangalore

Originally posted by Shivram View Post
      Hi Amit Sur,

Did you get your refund from the Godrej United.

If yes appreciate you can share the means you were able to get the same.

I have been trying to get refund for my cancellation for the past 3 months now i am not able to do so.

Appreciate if you can share your status on the same.

Thanks and Regards
      Shivram
      Dear Shivram,

Apologise for the inconvenience caused. Your cancellation is being processed and you can expect the process to be completed in a week’s time.

Should you have any further queries, email us at customercare.gpl@godrejproperties.com or call us on our Toll Free Number 18002665706.

Regards,
      Godrej Properties Team
      Last edited May 4 2016, 03:14 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Real estate builders while collecting money will give you time of 2 weeks of time to pay the amount. But while cancellation and refunds they need 3 months and minimum 30 reminders. No wonder real estate is the most pathetic and most hated industry in India.

Comment

Hi,
          Can anyone throw some light on the current status of these projects? Thanks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X