hi...

I visited this property - Sipani Bliss in Chandapura, 1.5 KM from main Hosur road (if you go inside a village) or 4 KM if you take a nice 80 ft road...

It's just a few mins walk from Vakil Whispering Woods.. couple of engineering companies around..

BSP: 1942/sq.ft
Model flat built is quite good..

Apart from these, i do not see any human habitation in a radius of 2KM...
Should this be a good buy from an investment standpoint?
What do you think?
Read more
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by naseerisin
    hi...

I visited this property - Sipani Bliss in Chandapura, 1.5 KM from main Hosur road (if you go inside a village) or 4 KM if you take a nice 80 ft road...

It's just a few mins walk from Vakil Whispering Woods.. couple of engineering companies around..

BSP: 1942/sq.ft
    Model flat built is quite good..

Apart from these, i do not see any human habitation in a radius of 2KM...
    Should this be a good buy from an investment standpoint?
    What do you think?

Hi, I'm interested in investing in that part of town, can you please tell me where exactly is the location of this project?
    Is it somewhere near the Jain Temple on Main Hosur Road?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes.. it's near the Jain temple on Hosur Main Road... When coming from the Silk board side, you need to take a right turn at Jain temple.. it's exactly 4 KM from this point...

Seems like a good location, but currently apart from one company there is nothing next to the property.. Upkar layout is in the back drop of the property...
    CommentQuote
  • I too visted the model flat... finishing is good... I think you were refering to AAP factory which is beside this, it will be demolished in June/July 2014 an a supermarket/party hall will be built, it is part of the bliss project. I wanted to check if any one has booked here, though vakil wispering woods is near by.... i felt this has spacious flats when compared to vakil at slightly less cost
    CommentQuote
  • no need to go till jain temple.... just after alighting from the chandapura flyover take immediate right and enter the service road go towards hosur and take a right turn after ramanamaharshi ashram
    CommentQuote
  • Went there this afternoon, there is just one company by name Hypratek next to Upkar, and then there's Upkar and nothing much else, was wondering how long this place will take to develop to be livable.
    CommentQuote
  • I have already booked a flat here. The reason is that there is not much habitation there. Therefore, the area is a clean slate. Construction seems to be good. I have seen other Sipani constructions in Koramangala. My expectation is that they should deliver.
    CommentQuote
  • Want to know something more...

Searched about SIPANI builders and found not much information regarding their existing projects like classe and grande. Will they be giving proper OC, A khata and other important certificates. As these points are always agreed by builder while booking but at end they may refuse putting some excuse. Also, the basement seems not be of very good constructed as i saw in one of the forum's. What about that?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear GK, I have also asked the same query. Verbally the response has been in positive. Will be meeting them again on saturday. I am aware of their other developments in Koramangala as I live in the vicinity of one of these. My concern is on the area front, would the 80 feet road will be 80 feet road. What if Upkar blocks one approach way? Yes I agree, without OC there is no resale value. who would buy a flat which is not certified for habitation.
    CommentQuote
  • what about vakil wispering woods ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Kunwar, thanks for the reply. When i asked them how many flats are booked they reverted with 115 number. Next day when i called CC it was some 55+. I don't know what is the actual number. Place is good and as told by them its their own land so land issues should not come. Also, how much land share are they giving in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi GK being freehold, all the people will automatically have proportional stake in the area. Good we are discussing I am getting ideas on what to discuss. Real estate investment is so confusing.
    CommentQuote
  • sipsni classic

Hi ,i had visited sipani classic hosur road on 29th March.The person there was saying we have sold almost 180flats until now.I found it good and think that it might appreciate if you look from investment option.But need to to check further as they have told they have all the approvals in place.Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, please cross check all the approvals before proceeding. Also, how many flats have been actually been booked in Sipani Bliss? Does any one have any idea
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,i have came to know that the plan approval is still going on and shortly they would be getting the necessary approvals from BMRDA.Any further comments would be appreciated.thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I booked an apartment yesterday. The project has APA approval. The loans are provided by SBI, ICICI,LIC, HDFC.
    CommentQuote