X
Collapse

Sipani Bliss by Sipani Properties in Chandapura - Hosur Road, Bangalore

Last updated: April 5 2018
118 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sipani Bliss by Sipani Properties in Chandapura - Hosur Road, Bangalore

Hello Kunwar, thanks for the reply. When i asked them how many flats are booked they reverted with 115 number. Next day when i called CC it was some 55+. I don't know what is the actual number. Place is good and as told by them its their own land so land issues should not come. Also, how much land share are they giving in this project?

Comment

Hi GK being freehold, all the people will automatically have proportional stake in the area. Good we are discussing I am getting ideas on what to discuss. Real estate investment is so confusing.

Comment

sipsni classic

Hi ,i had visited sipani classic hosur road on 29th March.The person there was saying we have sold almost 180flats until now.I found it good and think that it might appreciate if you look from investment option.But need to to check further as they have told they have all the approvals in place.Regards

Comment

Hello, please cross check all the approvals before proceeding. Also, how many flats have been actually been booked in Sipani Bliss? Does any one have any idea

Comment

Hi ,i have came to know that the plan approval is still going on and shortly they would be getting the necessary approvals from BMRDA.Any further comments would be appreciated.thanks.

Comment

Hi, I booked an apartment yesterday. The project has APA approval. The loans are provided by SBI, ICICI,LIC, HDFC.

Comment

Hi All,

Even i'm interested in the Sipani property. Did anyone checked property related such as Sale Deed, Khata extract, Approval letter from Banks etc...?

Thanks.

Comment

the builder is good and i see the place developing in a couple of years

Comment

Hi,
                    I visited the Sipani Bliss property this weekend. The model flat, floor plan all looks good. But construction is in early stages. Even though they state June 2015 as possession, upon querying they say June 2015 plus 6 months grace period.
                    Further to add on, they say that Dec 2015 will be a guarantee possession date.

Does anyone has idea whether Sipani holds good for these timelines and chances of deviating from these is high. ?

one more point to consider is that we have enter through from the Upkar Spring Filed layout for Sipani bliss which is the shortest in terms of distance from main road(1.5 kms). will this road be open all the time or Upkar might some day block this?

Thanks,
                    Jairaj
                    Last edited June 23 2014, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Any idea how much per sqft are they quoting as of now? Has any appreciation been seen and what is the status of this project?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X