hi...

I visited this property - Sipani Bliss in Chandapura, 1.5 KM from main Hosur road (if you go inside a village) or 4 KM if you take a nice 80 ft road...

It's just a few mins walk from Vakil Whispering Woods.. couple of engineering companies around..

BSP: 1942/sq.ft
Model flat built is quite good..

Apart from these, i do not see any human habitation in a radius of 2KM...
Should this be a good buy from an investment standpoint?
What do you think?
Read more
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

I had booked a flat in D-Block. I guess by now all of have got mail from Sipani properties on the possession might become available in next 3 months.
    Did any ones visit the site recently? kindly share your opinion.

Meanwhile vnagesh thanks for initiating a group chat in whatsapp. How can I join. It seems your email id has been hidden/removed in the posts.

Thanks,
    Jai
    CommentQuote
  • Booked Flat in Bliss 2

Hi All,

I have booked a 2BHK flat in Phase 2 , B Block. Has Sipani sent mail for flat to be handed over by next 3 months for Phase 1 . If so, thats a good news. I want to get added in the Group if its created . Hi vnagesh, could you add me in the group jaganathpanda.sap .

Shall we create a group here in iref / page in fb also.
    I had recentely visited the site. The construction seemed good and going well .

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Jagan
    CommentQuote
  • Please join the Group in IREF : Sipani Bliss -- Created

Originally Posted by vikrantpitke
    Hi all,

I too have similar questions as above as I too have booked a flat in phase 1.

please do let me know if there is an online community to discuss all these doubts and queries.

Thank you.

Hi Vikrant,

I have created a group in IREF : Sipani Bliss . Sent u a invite please join..

Regards,
    Jagan
    CommentQuote
  • Please join the Group in IREF : Sipani Bliss -- Created

Originally Posted by akramsakram
    Hi

Any idea when there will be all approvals in place and whether builder has got CC and promised for OC?

Also, how many flats available in Phase 1 and Phase 2?

Thanks in advance

Hi Akram,
    There are 282 in Phase 1 & ~320 in Phase 2 . Yes its said they will give the related docs. during possession.

Regards,
    Jagan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kshastry
    Sipani has sent out emailers announcing Pre-launch offers for Phase-2. They are reasonably priced for the location IMHO.

Hi kshastry,

What is IHMO location.. Have you also bought a flat at Sipani..

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

Today I enquired for Phase1 . They informed me possession will be by September 2015.

They are quoting a base price of 2550/-. Overall COst for 3BHk of 1362) is at 42 lakhs.

I am little confused on if I should go ahead with it as I think it looks more to me..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jagan9
    Hi kshastry,

What is IHMO location.. Have you also bought a flat at Sipani..

Regards
    Jagan

IMHO = In My Honest Opinion

Yes, I have bought a flat in Phase-1
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kshastry
    IMHO = In My Honest Opinion

Yes, I have bought a flat in Phase-1

Hi kshastry,

Ohh!! Nice .. Please join the Group : SIPANI BLISS Group here in IREF ..

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Can you add me to the group
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Can you add me to the Group Created for Sipani Bliss, I have taken 2 Flats in Phase 1.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have recently visited Sipani Bliss 2, Can someone help me if the same project has all the necessary approval in place.Also add me to any groups that we have .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Yes .. have sent u an invitation.. Welcome..:-) .. Regards, Jagan
    CommentQuote
  • Invited u to the Group.. Welcome

Originally Posted by Sgoldi
    Hi Can you add me to the Group Created for Sipani Bliss, I have taken 2 Flats in Phase 1.

Hi , Yes have added u to the Group.. :-) Regards, Jagan
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome... :-) Have Invited you to the Group

Originally Posted by phira77
    Can you add me to the group

Hi , Have Invited you to the Group.. Regards, Jagan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shekhar84
    Hi All,

I have recently visited Sipani Bliss 2, Can someone help me if the same project has all the necessary approval in place.Also add me to any groups that we have .

Hi Shekhar84;, The approvals process is in process. They are planning to get those by Dec,15. However the booking are in process. You can contact any of the representative of Sipani for details. There are many communication here in this thread for many clarification. If u have any specific concern .. u may say.. Hope you find this helpful..

Regards,
    Jagan
    CommentQuote