hi...

I visited this property - Sipani Bliss in Chandapura, 1.5 KM from main Hosur road (if you go inside a village) or 4 KM if you take a nice 80 ft road...

It's just a few mins walk from Vakil Whispering Woods.. couple of engineering companies around..

BSP: 1942/sq.ft
Model flat built is quite good..

Apart from these, i do not see any human habitation in a radius of 2KM...
Should this be a good buy from an investment standpoint?
What do you think?
Read more
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Jagan9
    Hi kshastry,

Ohh!! Nice .. Please join the Group : SIPANI BLISS Group here in IREF ..

Regards,

Please add me to group .already booked a flat in bliss phase 1
    CommentQuote
  • Booked flat at Sipani Bliss 1

Hi All

I have booked a flat at Sipani Bliss 1. Do we have a mailing group or can I create one for the Bliss 1 apartment.

Regards
    Niranjan V
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a flat in Sipani Bliss 2 and would like to be member of whatsup group created on behalf of it..

Can someone add me on this group..
    CommentQuote
  • have bought 3bhk flat in Bliss 2. please add me in group.
    CommentQuote
  • Group

Hi

I own a 2 BHK in Sipani Bliss 1.

Please add me in group.

Also, does any one knows when will be the construction complete.
    CommentQuote
  • PropTiger report on Sipani Bliss

Guys, have you noticed this "Catchmant report" on Sipani Bliss by PropTiger (a real estate advisory firm)?

https://im./2/1/656640/105/256471.pdf

Have a look. What do you guys think?
    CommentQuote
  • what is the rate they are offering?
    CommentQuote
  • To those who have booked flats in Phase-1,

a) Has anybody registered the flats yet? I have been informed that registration is now open.
    b) Those who have availed loan, can you tell since when your EMI / pre-EMI have started?
    c) There is a charge mentioned as "hand-over charge". I had not heard about this before. AFAIK it is not part of total cost of flat. Is it a norm to pay the developer this hand-over charge? What is the purpose of this charge?

Thanks for your replies.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I too have booked in Phase 1 of Bliss

a) Has anybody registered the flats yet? I have been informed that registration is now open. - My flat is in 4th floor and isn't ready for me to register.
    b) Those who have availed loan, can you tell since when your EMI / pre-EMI have started? - Yes my Loan EMI has started, I have been paying for the last 3 months
    c) There is a charge mentioned as "hand-over charge". I had not heard about this before. AFAIK it is not part of total cost of flat. Is it a norm to pay the developer this hand-over charge? What is the purpose of this charge? - Can you check the agreement? In mine I have to pay 95% before possession and remaining 5% during possession or handover. I haven't seen a separate fee levied.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Jagan,

Can you add me in you Sipani Group . Booked a 3 BHK in Bliss 2. I have many doubts on it? Can some one help me on my queries.
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome... :-) Have Invited you to the Group

Originally Posted by sud1983
    Hi Jagan,

Can you add me in you Sipani Group . Booked a 3 BHK in Bliss 2. I have many doubts on it? Can some one help me on my queries.

Hi.. Have sent you an invite to the Group.. Welcome,.
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome... :-) Have Invited you to the Group

Originally Posted by niranjanv72
    Hi All

I have booked a flat at Sipani Bliss 1. Do we have a mailing group or can I create one for the Bliss 1 apartment.

Regards
    Niranjan V

Hi Niranjan,
    Welcome to the Group.. have sent u an Invite..
    Regards,
    Jagan
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current state of phase 1 , is it ready to move ?

i have recently got an email which shows lot of amenities , is everything ready. how about approvals and other legal documents.
    Is CC shared along with other documents

Pls help updating
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

I have booked a flat in A block. I have been told that for A block the date of posession is February. Anybody else who has booked in A block. Also, kindly let me know if posseasion has started, if you are aware of.

Further, if there is a whatsapp group, kindly add me to the same.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I've booked a 2bhk in bliss phase 1 f block.....has anybody started with the registration process.....

Also, they told me possession will be by Feb end March....any one aware...

Please add me to Sipani group in IREF as well.
    CommentQuote