X
Collapse

Sipani Bliss by Sipani Properties in Chandapura - Hosur Road, Bangalore

Last updated: April 5 2018
118 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sipani Bliss by Sipani Properties in Chandapura - Hosur Road, Bangalore

Hi Jagan,

Can you add me in you Sipani Group . Booked a 3 BHK in Bliss 2. I have many doubts on it? Can some one help me on my queries.
    Last edited October 30 2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Welcome... :-) Have Invited you to the Group

Originally posted by sud1983 View Post
      Hi Jagan,

Can you add me in you Sipani Group . Booked a 3 BHK in Bliss 2. I have many doubts on it? Can some one help me on my queries.
      Hi.. Have sent you an invite to the Group.. Welcome,.

Comment

Welcome... :-) Have Invited you to the Group

Originally posted by niranjanv72 View Post
        Hi All

I have booked a flat at Sipani Bliss 1. Do we have a mailing group or can I create one for the Bliss 1 apartment.

Regards
        Niranjan V
        Hi Niranjan,
        Welcome to the Group.. have sent u an Invite..
        Regards,
        Jagan

Comment

what is the current state of phase 1 , is it ready to move ?

i have recently got an email which shows lot of amenities , is everything ready. how about approvals and other legal documents.
          Is CC shared along with other documents

Pls help updating

Comment

Friends,

I have booked a flat in A block. I have been told that for A block the date of posession is February. Anybody else who has booked in A block. Also, kindly let me know if posseasion has started, if you are aware of.

Further, if there is a whatsapp group, kindly add me to the same.

Regards,
            Last edited December 13 2015, 04:23 PM. Reason: user's name deleted

Comment

Hi,

I've booked a 2bhk in bliss phase 1 f block.....has anybody started with the registration process.....

Also, they told me possession will be by Feb end March....any one aware...

Please add me to Sipani group in IREF as well.
              Last edited December 17 2015, 03:07 PM. Reason: Bold text.

Comment

According the sale agreement (as far as I am aware), there is a penalty clause if Sipani fails to deliver it by end of December (6 months grace from ETD of June 2015).

Will this be invoked?

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks for all the inputs on the project. I was wondering how many of the buyers are End users and are thinking of staying here after Phase 1 delivery?

I visited the site last week and I'm interested in buying a 3 BHK, as buying in E City has become exorbitant.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks
                  Last edited December 18 2015, 06:29 PM. Reason: user's name deleted

Comment

Hello Friends,

I booked a 2 bhk flat in BLISS1 in G block. Its told that the possession will be by end of march. Please include me to Sipani group in IREF.

Will be looking forward to updates from others too. I will be going for the agreement next week.

Regards

Comment

Hello Jagan9; Please include me in the mail group.
                      Regards
                      Last edited January 30 2016, 01:13 PM. Reason: Tagged a User

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X