Guys,

I need your help in buying my first residential unit in Bangalore.

I have visited few projects in around Sarjapur road and have taken liking to Ele Vana project in kasvanahalli.

essem18 | On Going Projects - essem18

Project is approved by major banks, paper work looks good, units are done nicely..

As I dont have much experience in this space, kindly guide me on the following parameters:

1) Location - Is this good? It's like 300 meters off Sarjapur road, next to Play arena, close to Kaikondrahalli lake. The only choking traffic point I see is where it connects Sarjapur Road
2) Price - Rs 5000/sft looks reasonable to me. Possession is in Jan 2015, quality seems great. Will negotiate further if things look positive
3) Project - 30 rowhouses in 1.2 acre, not much amenities. Is this dense?

Your guidance is much appreciated.

cheers!
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friends, kindly suggest if I'm making the right decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boombox
    Friends, kindly suggest if I'm making the right decision.

Check for CC, if the builder has started construction then he must have CC. Also, get the papers checked by a lawyer, if everything is ok then you can go ahead and book it as prices wont wait for you.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your reply.
    Yes, the builder has the CC.

Do I have to worry about the owner vs builder share in the project? (JD)
    Builder has shared the docs where a JD agreement clearly defines who owns what etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boombox
    Thanks for your reply.
    Yes, the builder has the CC.

Do I have to worry about the owner vs builder share in the project? (JD)
    Builder has shared the docs where a JD agreement clearly defines who owns what etc

Your this worry suggests that you have not verified the documents with a lawyer, get this project documents checked with a lawyer and if the lawyer gives a go-ahead then book the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • @boombox , did you book a rowhouse here ?
    CommentQuote