Hello,

I am looking for information about this builder.
How good are they?
Do they build according to plan or deviations?
Did they provide OC in prev projects?
Any hassles faced by owners

Any info will be appreciated?
Personal contact from existing Keerthi home owners will be very greatly appreciated.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Which keerthi project are you looking at? Keerthi builders have very bad reputation in the market due to their Keerthi Flora fiasco:

GOVT OFFICIALS RAZE APARTMENT. - YouTube

And many people have complained about quality issues too, just few google searches should bring up the issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for the response.
    Yes I know about the Keerthi Flora episode, however seems to be the only MAJOR issue. And I have seen many projects, including 1 Prestige site having similar problems.

Quality issues and inconsistencies seem to be a concern is some projects. We personally saw one property and it seemed strictly OK.

Would you have any idea about the OC angle or any concerns there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbuyer1
    Thank you for the response.
    Yes I know about the Keerthi Flora episode, however seems to be the only MAJOR issue. And I have seen many projects, including 1 Prestige site having similar problems.

Quality issues and inconsistencies seem to be a concern is some projects. We personally saw one property and it seemed strictly OK.

Would you have any idea about the OC angle or any concerns there?

You still have not mentioned project which you are looking at? any reasons for that? people will able to help you better if you give more info.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked at 3220/- per sq ft.. B Block-501, First of all i like the Location and i found price very reasonable… apart from this schools, colleges and hospitals are very near to this place..and i also heard the proposed peripheral ring road got approval for hosur road…and most important thing, the Construction quality is very good as compare to Confident group and ozone evergreen…so with all these points i like the project…
    CommentQuote