I am interested in selling my plot in RK township (Bommasandra, Bangalore) 50X30 sft, east facing.

I want to know what is the current price going on?
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • seems to be between 2k to 2.5k depending on location within the layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Raju.

It is still below my expectations .
    CommentQuote
  • then you have to wait

FYI - Vakil Encasa going for 2.6k and Ideal township less than 2k
    CommentQuote
  • current rates in RK township is ~ 3200- 3500 psft
    CommentQuote
  • My friend sold her east facing plot in Rk township last week for Rs.3400/- per sq ft. There is a good demand for plots in the layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to buy a plot in RK township

I am planning to buy a site in RK township.

I visited the site today and it looks good.

I dont want to go through agents to buy the site and want to buy from seller directly.

Please let me know if any of the sites are available in RK township.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate per sq ft in Rk township

I have a 50*42 east facing site in Rk township. Wanted to know the current market price .. Some are saying recently east facing plots are sold for 3700 /- per sq ft . but agents are telling 3400/- per sq ft.. What is the actual price ??

We are having some emergency expense so thought of disposing it.. Just wanted to find out the actual price going on in the layout.
    CommentQuote
  • were you able to sell the plot for 3,700/-? what is the current rate going on in RK township?
    CommentQuote
  • I last spoke to Kayal about her plot around 10 days ago. She was quoting 3100/- and willing to negotiate.

I have met people willing to negotiate upto 2700/- sqft. So price range of 2700 - 3000/- should be a good range.
    CommentQuote