Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a decent 2 BHK under pre-launch or being launch stage in Bangalore South for 40L. I came across two (GR Regent Park & Nandi Citadel) projects. However the quotes were higher than my budget. So, looking for your support guys... if you come across any decent project.. please share the wealth. I'm looking this property as investment and rent out purpose.

Thanks in advance...
Siva
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • try in ecity
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ramesh, Thanks for the suggestion. Could you help with few decent projects in ecity area please.... tnx
    CommentQuote
  • am not sure whether you will get in that budget,go and check these

aratt firenza,gm ecity town,himagiri,prime city - all these are in phase 1
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ramesh! Thanks a lot!! How is Krishna Mystiq? I spoke with the sales guy.. bit unhappy with the way he responded (may be in a bad mood)... How is the project? and their quality? Is it a good option for investment or rent? Tnx..
    CommentQuote
  • am not sure of the builder...but plans,location...everything looks good for me
    CommentQuote
  • Try to increase your budget, You will find good projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nishan, Yep!! I've increased to 47L and in talks with couple of builders in South Bangalore. If you come across any decent project with good location, please share the wealth.
    CommentQuote
  • I found few projects located in Electronic City. I'm not sure about the decency.
    1. Concorde Windrush
    2. Dwaraka Nilayam
    3. Alps Optima
    4. Foyer City
    5. VRR Nest
    6. Sujana Apartment
    7. manya hi living
    Just go through the website for detailed information. If u feel it's good, then contact the builder. Hope it will save your time.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nishan, Thanks a lot! We have decided with Krishna Mystiq for a 2 BHK. Thanks a bunch.
    CommentQuote
  • Very irresponsible management! No communication on handover! Project is delayed by 2 years. Management will never reply customer's email! work of caution.
    CommentQuote