44 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : SV Height SV Constructions Whitefield East Bangalore

yes i have booked in @3900

Comment

in that sense you should have received CC by now as the ground work is undergoing now
      Delay clause is good but sounds more like a tall promise. I searching on the net and interestingly, Classic Hallmark is tied to SLN constructions as the builder. Looks like SLN constructions was re-christened as SV constructions, not sure why though..

Comment

What are the nearby places ?

Comment

@Sharma1234, near by places to what ? The project is at the Hopefarm Junction. Rest google should be able to tell you..

Comment

Hi Maezick,

Did you get chance to visit any of their previous project? I have just found some threads on IREF about Brindavanam and Classichallmark project ....reviews are not positive.

Comment

I had someone visit those sites for me as I am out of city. Brindavanam is yet to be occupied so not sure if there are really bad reviews about it. Yes, regarding classic hallmark even I read some bad reviews but I noticed that all of them came from just 2-3 people. Generally in any project there would be some people who wouldn't be completely satisfied. Having said that I do realize that there is potentially some risk with the builder. The apartment that I am currently residing in was also a project of a small builder and we did face some issues but not so big that we are unable to live comfortably at the apartment.
              I have decided to live with it for now and hope for things to go fine because this would be the case with any not so known builder. The only alternative is to go with big names which come with a very high price and long completion duration...

Comment

@Maezick Thanks for the response.

Yeah, that's true there will be always some problem with small builders. Even I face some small issues where I live.

I am interested in this project mainly because of the location because all other projects are either towards immidahalli or kadugodi. This project is next to Sobha so I definitely see some good appreciation. I am just making my mind before booking a flat in this project.

Are you still considering this project?

Comment

Hemant, Yes, I booked a 3 bed-room with the same reason that you mentioned. Hope the project shapes up well. You can join the google group that jksnoida has mentioned once you make your booking..

Comment

Finally, I have also booked a 3 bhk flat in this project. I have got the documents and will verify it with lawyer tomorrow.

Comment

hey the project does look interesting, how many have you finally booked in this and any review on the builder?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X