Last updated: June 16 2015
2 | Posts
1537 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Valley, Prisha Property, Kanakpura, South Bangalore

Hi Group,

Need your feedback on Golden valley project in Hemigepura by Prisha property sister company of Golden gate.

I did visit their site, there are no plots availabe in phase-I. So thinking of looking into Phase-II which is in pre-launch state.They said they wil be getting BDA approval by this year end may be somewhere in November. Work for Phase II will be starting after getting BDA approval.Please share if anyone from the group has approached them for the same.
    Also, share feedback on the developer, Is it good to go ahead with this project.

Thanks,

Re : Golden Valley, Prisha Property, Kanakpura, South Bangalore

Golden valley properties developed by Prisha properties

I heard there is some problem in getting khata for the plots already sold. Is anybody aware of the exact problem.

Comment

Re : Golden Valley, Prisha Property, Kanakpura, South Bangalore

I had very bad experience with builder. They never ever align with their commitments what they had promised while booking plot. Don't relay on builder. They are professional cheater. For more information refer below mentioned link.

http://www..com/forums/showthread.ph...galore-Commune

As much as possible Circulate this message to all known groups. They had cheated people in Hyderabad.

I had booked a plot at second phase in April-2014, till date I haven't received updates from developers. I pinged them many times to know the status, but they said always that under process. After a year I have planned to withdraw my booking.

Please don't trust them.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X