Sort by :
Filter by :
- Artha was just a marketing agency pretending as builder earlier, heard that now they are doing real projects too in-between.CommentQuote1Flag
- Most of the time they don't build. They are just 'marketing' guys. It's a Times of India company- but i guess the association with ToI ends at just 'printing' those ads in their Newspapers.
There was some 'Artha' health insurance kind of stuff also in Bangalore. But after collecting some money those guys were gone. I was one victim of that scheme. From that day onwards i don't trust these 'Artha' guys and i don't care if they are not same.
And coming to their properties they build them in some god-damn locations. I visited one of their villa project Brick Field Shelters some where 5Kms from Narayana Hrudalaya 2 years back. I am sure that project would still be not livable.CommentQuote1Flag
- If they are marketing guys. Who are they marketing for?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Redbuddha15If they are marketing guys. Who are they marketing for?
They will market for anyone who hires them, even you can hire them if you want to start a new project as your new builder status won't get many sales and Artha branding will get you decent sales number for a new project of a new builder.
If you are booking a property from Artha then builder can be any small builder utilising their services and heard that Artha themselves are doing some real projects now so everything differs from project to project when you consider Artha.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by etios123They will market for anyone who hires them, even you can hire them if you want to start a new project as your new builder status won't get many sales and Artha branding will get you decent sales number for a new project of a new builder.
If you are booking a property from Artha then builder can be any small builder utilising their services and heard that Artha themselves are doing some real projects now so everything differs from project to project when you consider Artha.
Got that! Thanks muchCommentQuote0Flag
- Hello there,
Just happened to stumble upon this thread. Since someone has mentioned Brick Field Shelters in their comments, here is my review.
Quite contradictory to your thoughts (who ever had a vision of BFS), Brick Field Shelters(BFS) is indeed livable. Agreed it is not in a posh already developed area (now who would offer me a villa less than a crore if I opt for a well developed area?), but then this villa layout is completely developed and as I speak 35 families have already made it their humble abode. Schools buses ply to this locality and all other basic necessities are being made available (from milk supply to gas cylinders to broadband to dish networks).
Every new layout starts in a "god-damn location" and as families and residents move in it converts from a god damn location to a decent and finally a well developed locality.
Do look up this link for the current villa status/photos.
Artha definitely are not the builders (THANK GOD FOR THAT!). They have just been marketing this project and the builder is AMR (who have the repute of commercial projects in Bangalore (EC offices) and this was their first residential venture)
Do PM me if you need specific project details/updates or just to know our way of life in this society.
A happy resident :-)CommentQuote2Flag
- Thanks for info and good to know that bfs is livable. CheersCommentQuote1Flag
- As far as i know they are only a marketing agencyCommentQuote0Flag
- now Arth is coming up with new project in Varthur-Whitefield main road...any idea how is this builder ?CommentQuote0Flag
- I had visited artha properties a week back too and I found some of their designs, plans and Villas to be one of the best and quite impressive. Now with ArthaProperty, I believe its their maiden project as a builder. Most of their other projects when compared to artha had other builders involved, where as Artha are the ones who are more associated as a marketing team for the same.CommentQuote0Flag
- Dealing with artha properties has been a great delight. It is a good place to make an investment, progress on the construction site has been very fast and seems to be rapidly falling in its place. Where can you actually get good homes today.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thank you for filling a niche at an affordable price. The project looks really great and i was very pleasantly surprised with each and every detail shared about the homes being sold. Good Place to make an investment. Progress made on the construction front and the community seems to fall at the right place at the right time. Thank you to the entire artha customer success team.CommentQuote0Flag
- I think they are providing some good service now a days . I booked an Apartment from Artha Almost one year before. I didn't faced any difficulties. The Construction was very fast and i got the apartment same as the promising date. The locality was not much great but it was adjustable and comfortable. I am not sure they are doing marketing or what i don't think so,because i got my Apartment which is artha project only. Well I suggest you can directly contact theme for a clarification.CommentQuote0Flag
- cuurently 70 families living in brick field shelters ;)
FYI...for all those who were sceptical about the project 3-4 years back.. nearly 80 more shifting by this year end.. all those who visited 3 years back, kindly visit again someday, if you are free.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi,i have booked a villa plot in Artha neo aspire in hoskote.They are selling only villa plots so i purchased a 1200 sqft plot and then i can build villa according to my need.i found it interesting and it looks great for investment purpose.I didnot found any flaws in their customer service.Its good.CommentQuote0Flag