Collapse

Artha Properties in Bangalore - Builder Review

Last updated: August 18 2017
30 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Artha Properties in Bangalore - Builder Review

I had visited artha properties a week back too and I found some of their designs, plans and Villas to be one of the best and quite impressive. Now with ArthaProperty, I believe its their maiden project as a builder. Most of their other projects when compared to artha had other builders involved, where as Artha are the ones who are more associated as a marketing team for the same.

Comment

Dealing with artha properties has been a great delight. It is a good place to make an investment, progress on the construction site has been very fast and seems to be rapidly falling in its place. Where can you actually get good homes today.

Comment

Thank you for filling a niche at an affordable price. The project looks really great and i was very pleasantly surprised with each and every detail shared about the homes being sold. Good Place to make an investment. Progress made on the construction front and the community seems to fall at the right place at the right time. Thank you to the entire artha customer success team.

Comment

I think they are providing some good service now a days . I booked an Apartment from Artha Almost one year before. I didn't faced any difficulties. The Construction was very fast and i got the apartment same as the promising date. The locality was not much great but it was adjustable and comfortable. I am not sure they are doing marketing or what i don't think so,because i got my Apartment which is artha project only. Well I suggest you can directly contact theme for a clarification.

Comment

cuurently 70 families living in brick field shelters

FYI...for all those who were sceptical about the project 3-4 years back.. nearly 80 more shifting by this year end.. all those who visited 3 years back, kindly visit again someday, if you are free.

Comment

Hi,i have booked a villa plot in Artha neo aspire in hoskote.They are selling only villa plots so i purchased a 1200 sqft plot and then i can build villa according to my need.i found it interesting and it looks great for investment purpose.I didnot found any flaws in their customer service.Its good.

Comment

@ravinsi..Artha builders are reputed real estate firm promoted by Times group.They have completed several project successfully.although i have purchased a villa plot,but i have heard that they provide good customer service and quality construction work.so you can trust on them.

Comment

I have purchased a villa in Artha Reviera.Its a nice project.They are providing parking space and various amenities like extracurricular activities,gardens,swimming pool,parks,games,sports activities.onstruction and customer service have been good so far.I didnt found difficulty in dealing with Artha properties.its a budget villa.so one can consider for purchasing it.

Comment

Artha review

Anyone can give some review about Artha properties ?

Comment

artha property review

@arjun...I have booked a villa in reviera...u must hv read there..customer service is good...the work is going amooth..and i think this villa is value for money because at this rate i am getting a villa not a flat..so its a good deal for me..payments,documentation,support are fine till date..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X