Last updated: May 7 2014
4 | Posts
1436 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarjapur Road - Suggestions for the good Project

Dear All,

I am currently looking to buy 3 Bhk for my own use in and around Sarjapur Main Road. When i go through general information , i collected few informations like scarcity of Water, some builders charging more and more. Please suggest good projects with good quality of construction. I am looking for posession imeediate till 1 year completion.

Re : Sarjapur Road - Suggestions for the good Project

Hi there

I m also intending to buy a 3BHK villa in and around sarjapur. So far my cousin made visits (as i live in overseas) to Gempark by Artha and Sanctuary by Icon.
    Presently intending to visit Brick Field Shelters by m1Advisory and Prakruthi by Peninsula.

Any suggestions would be greatly helpful.

-
    Venu
    Last edited May 5 2014, 03:13 AM.

Comment

my friends brother as booked a villa in hertiage county , he says it is good, he has just booked it , heard about some high tension cables i have to get it it clarified.
      also there is one skylite vesta i just know buy hearsay they are the same a heritage, but suprisingly i have not seen any owners who have booked here.

i am also planning to do a site next week , wanted know about icon sanctuary if you visit
      please keep me posted

Comment

Hi Venu,

Brick field shelters is a a decent locality, if you are willing to live a little away from all the hustle bustle of the city. The approach roads are not good at the moment but this is something that the builders would set right in the coming months. As we speak there are about 35 families already living there.
        M1 advisory is only the marketing firm, the actual builders are AMR. I am not sure of the availability of villas as most of the empty plots are gone and construction/completion is in full swing (Construction of villa starts only after the buyer registers the plot and is ready to start with his payments). Fee free to shoot any question that you may have about this layout. I am a villa owner in this layout.

Cheers!

Comment

Thank you very much for that.

Would be happy to be in touch with you.

-

Originally posted by userme View Post
          Hi Venu,

Brick field shelters is a a decent locality, if you are willing to live a little away from all the hustle bustle of the city. The approach roads are not good at the moment but this is something that the builders would set right in the coming months. As we speak there are about 35 families already living there.
          M1 advisory is only the marketing firm, the actual builders are AMR. I am not sure of the availability of villas as most of the empty plots are gone and construction/completion is in full swing (Construction of villa starts only after the buyer registers the plot and is ready to start with his payments). Fee free to shoot any question that you may have about this layout. I am a villa owner in this layout.

Cheers!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X