Hi All,

Alchemy Real Estate is the brainchild of the 106 years old Alembic group of Companies which has a diversified portfolio of businesses including pharmaceuticals healthcare, glassware, engineering and chemicals.

After successful completion of projects in Vadodara, they are stepping into Bangalore Market.
They are starting project near Hope farm Junction, Whitefield, near to the IT Hub.
Heard this project will be their land mark with the best quality, specification, amenities and more of greenery
Next Month they are starting prelaunch offer, I am also planning to buy.

SREERUPA
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any update on this , as in price and other details ?
    CommentQuote
  • Did any one buy in this one?
    CommentQuote
  • From location perspective, i feel the price is high as compared to peers. Also as the area is big for 2bhk, the total price is going above 70 la for 2bhk.
    Current price quoted: 4390 psf
    CommentQuote
  • In this area do we have some other better project which can be compared with this project/price?
    CommentQuote
  • Which is the upcoming project in Whitefield that gives you homes amongst abundant greenery?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have shortlisted a property in Laxman Vihar phase 2 gurgaon. Its a 3bhk in tower with G+3 floors 2 units of 100sq yard at each floor.

Issue is someone told me that unit wise registry is not possible in laxman vihar. I know the stipulation of 180sq yards. Doubt is everywhere it says applicable on HUDA sectors. Would tje same be applicable in MCG managed areas like laxman vihar

Secondly, a quick reply on should i go for thia property or not? Dealer has confirmed registry and loan from well known banks like canara, punjab & sind bank.

Replies would be appreciated. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there anyone who have already invested in this project? I am planning to book flat in alembic the urban forest , Kadugodi. I am looking as an Investment purpose. Is this project ready to move in? They are providing 2,3,4 bhk with the starting range of 75lakhs to 1.4cr.
    Should I invest in this project. I need your valuable suggestion.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vaibhav.ag461 years ago
      Hi. Alembic urban forest is just fabulous. Good location, right next to a mall and prominent hospitals, popular schools are in walkable radius, airport is also easily accessible.
  • Hi members, have any of you got any feedback to share on Prestige Norwood at Sunrise Park by Prestige group in electronic city phase 1?. Their rate starts from 33 lakhs for 1 BHK. Area which they r providing is 630 - 1,647 sq ft and their floor plan looks good. Amenities offered to residents include a club house, squash court, badminton court, tennis court, gymnasium, playing zone for kids, swimming pool and amphitheatre etc. Wanted to get your views / suggestions on this project from an investment perspective .Thanks in advance,
    CommentQuote
  • I booked an apartment in Alembic Urban forest. The project is near the IT hub which is really helpful for us
    to commute. The project is well planned with many amenities like children play area, intimate garden, resort
    style clubhouse and many more. The project is planned to offer maximum comfort in daily life.
    CommentQuote
  • Lovely property. the builder is very reputed and I must say it is quite obvious that they focus on quality and timeliness.
    CommentQuote
  • I had purchased an apartment in this place because of my parents. They really love the greenery inside, there is a lot of scope for their entertainment while I go to work.
    CommentQuote