Last updated: April 9 2019
49 | Posts
13221 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sekhar Hyde Park by Sekhar Developers in Whitefield, Bangalore

Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy a flat in Sekhar Hyde Park, Whitefield. The project is in prelaunch state and the site is like surrounded by farming lands. There is no cemented road there, but the builder says he will be making a 60ft road there. The completion date is Dec 2015.

If anyone has any review on Sekhar Developers please post it here. Are they genuine, do they keep their time frame and do they deliver what they promise?

Rate quoted for prelaunch is 3100/sq ft

More details: http://www.sekhardevelopers.com/hydepark.html

Re : Sekhar Hyde Park by Sekhar Developers in Whitefield, Bangalore

Hi,

I am also interested in this property,

Let me know if you have any update.

MKP

Comment

Hi Guys,
      is any booked in sekhar hyde park!

I am staying in whitefiled from last 3 years and project location was very good but it will take time to develop .
      at last after review everything i am waiting for APPROVE sanction plan.

is any one paid token amount , please let me know , so that we can GROUP together check everything with lawyer and finalize .

paulRP
      Last edited June 6 2014, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Hi,

I am also planning for a flat at Sekhar Hyde Park.

I am going for a sit visite this weekend. They have already started work. I have seen few pictures forwareded by the sales person. It seems they are going to increase the rate to 3200/sqft.

Are you guys planning for your own stay or just for investment purpose you are planning to buy ? I am looking for a flat for my own stay. So if anypne can give me some informations regarding the locality, it will be helpful.

PAULRP - did you get the approved plan ?

Regarding the developer, as far as I know, they have completed 2 projects in Panathur (behind CISCO outer ring road). One is Sekhar Ridge (16 flats - already occupied by people) and another Pavani Lake View (around 52 flats is a joint venture with Pavani group is almost completed).

Comment

Sekhar Hyde Park

Hi there,

I have booked one flat with them. They have given me all the documents related to the land, etc to get them verified with any lawyer.

Please send me your numbers through PMs so that I can call you and we can decide together.

Cheers

Comment

I am also thinking of booing thr.. We can meet up and check documents together... And of course negotiate
            By any chance.... Didu guys check ed BM magnolia project.near to this one... Any reviews..
            Thx
            Last edited August 26 2014, 10:04 PM. Reason: Contact details shared.

Comment

Hi Guys - Please call me

Hi All,

I booked flat over there , all documents received from them most of them are clear, as of now 49 unit sold out .

Give me a call if any one would like to talk -
              we are mainting forum in common floor site,please join who booked flat as owner group

paul
              Last edited August 26 2014, 10:05 PM. Reason: Contact details shared.

Comment

[QUOTE=thepops;1152981]Hi there,

I have booked one flat with them. They have given me all the documents related to the land, etc to get them verified with any lawyer.

Please send me your numbers through PMs so that I can call you and we can decide together.

Cheers
                Last edited August 26 2014, 10:05 PM. Reason: Contact details shared.

Comment

It seems untill the approching road gets widen to 60 feet they are not going to get the OC. As of now it is 38 feet (and for a project of this size the minimum road width should be 40 feet).

Also I checked and came to know that they did not give OC for the previous two completed project. I dont know what was the deviation in those projects.

Comment

Hi All,

we around active 15 members - verified all legal points by multiple lawyer related to BDA NOC - CC- and history of land conversion - all legal documents are clear by every lawyer .

bubuapt: Please let me know which project in bangalore we will get OC - with that price bracket .
                    OC - we will get but it will take after 4-5 years later .
                    IF You are looking for OC - then you have to go with 4k-5k PRICE range .

And FOR sekhar hyde park project - we verified all legal points - all are clear and we all know currently builder not promising OC , so we can go based on this .
                    and bangalore 90% of the project like this and govt will give A khata once regularization happen.

regards
                    paul

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X