Last updated: June 15 2015
4 | Posts
2123 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLV Paradise, SLV Construction, Sarjapur Road, East Bangalore

Hi,

I have visisted one property on Sarjapur road bangaore named as SLV paradise by SLV construction.Below are pro and cons:-

Pro-
    1) Fits in my budget. within 40 lac
    2) Location is good.behind confident Leo.From wipro 2 km.
    3)Floor plan is good.
    4) They are providing the lone through SBI,PNB,ICICI bank.

Cons-
    1) They say that this property is BDA approved and Khata A but they will not provide OC and CC. I am scared by this.If OC wont be there and BDA wants to increase the boundary will they encroach the building? some thing like that.....

2) On google there is not much information about builder and their projects.They say its third project by them.One of them is SLV heights(already completed), but when i am searching this on Net ...I am not getting it.

Guys, pleases suggest me , should I go for this or not..Please provide any feedback /Suggestions on the same.

Re : SLV Paradise, SLV Construction, Sarjapur Road, East Bangalore

SLV Paradise

Hi,

Did you booked the flat in SLV paradise? I am looking for same.
    Please help.

Thanks,
    Deepak

Comment

Guys call me - I am booking one today. Everything that I have heard so far about them is positive - but I have same fears that Samasti has/had. Can you reach me at 8527379111?

Thanks
      Vinay

Comment

BDA approved project means only the building "plan" is approved. It is very common practice by the builders to violate from the approved plans, by extending the number of floors, decreasing CA, safety, etc.. These projects will never get OC and it will be very difficult for re-sale. Always, avoid projects which they do not provide OC. There are number of projects available with OC. Why people neglect and support illegal builders who do not provide OC. Finally, the consumers will suffer. May be the government/BDA are not taking actions now.. they definitely start harassing people later who they do not have OC by asking bribes..

Comment

SLV Paradise - Sarjapur road

Hi All,

I am planning to finalize on a property (2BHK) that I liked at Sarjapur road.

the Apartment is called SLV paradise.

I checked if the Building has OC or CC and i was told that both are not available.

I am buying a property for the very first time and need some help on this. Also if there are some Inputs/suggestions it would really help me as I am very new in this.

Looking forward for your support
          Last edited June 17 2015, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X